+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: BUG: /exportaccount does not work

BUG: /exportaccount does not work

I tried to use this command a few times yesterday when servers went live again, but nothing was transfered to PTS.

I did use this command while beeing logged in via Europe settings in Glyph and also while beeing logged in via North America settings on Glyph. And I also made sure to change worlds, so the /region is the same as the server settings.

But in the end of the day, nothing happened 10 hours later.

By default, it *should* work if you use this command from North America settings while inside a US-region world, doesn't it?

The sticky topic in this PTS section just states to use that command without further specification.

Quote Originally Posted by PostCard View Post
    Account Copy to PTS
    • To improve your ability to test content of various levels we have implemented optional live account copy to the PTS.
    • To copy your characters to PTS just login to the live servers and type /exportaccount
    • You'll see a message in the lower-right of your screen to indicate the transfer was successful (it can take an hour or two for your characters to appear on the PTS).
    • If you copy your account to the PTS this will overwrite any previously available PTS characters you've created. CS will not help to restore anything on the PTS.

I can verify that each single time, when I did type /exportaccount , I did instantly get a verification message in the bottom right corner after I confirmed at the pop up window.

But obviously something does not work as intended here.

Did the server movement prevent this command from working?

It would be nice to hear some clearification on what exactly to do to make this command work again.

A friend told me the same. She used NA-server and used /exportaccount. Got message that account is transvered, but on PTS she started new (it asked for a name to create PTS account), no tranver, yet.

She made /exportaccount about 3 times, some hours ago.

She will test PTS in some hours again ...

P.S.: it was her first PTS test
    P.P.S.: PC, Glyph

Same issue, except I exported once about an hour after live servers were up and this morning, more than 12 hours later still no transfer.

It would be nice to get some type of acknowledgement that these posts are being looked at/into...

It's hard to test the new bosses with sub-par equipment.

EDIT: 18 hours after the successful message and still no transfer.

Also unable to export my account

My friend can't even get on pts to play normally too.

Exporting does still not work.

When does this get fixed?

Apparently never sadly.

9.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #9
    Hey peeps,

This is a known issue but we sadly have no solution, YET!

Please, until this is worked out, you will have to start with a new PTS character and level up. I know it's annoying but it's the only thing we can do for now.

Thanks for your understanding and I'll keep you updated once we have a solution

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hey peeps,

This is a known issue but we sadly have no solution, YET!

Please, until this is worked out, you will have to start with a new PTS character and level up. I know it's annoying but it's the only thing we can do for now.

Thanks for your understanding and I'll keep you updated once we have a solution
    I've been expecting a response for the past week now. Is there any update to this at all? I heard there was an October 1st release date but I can't imagine pushing an update that isn't getting any dev feedback. At least from our perception. Multiple bugs and exploits have been captured with adequate detail and have garnered no response. Not even a "Thanks for your feedback, we are currently evaluating a way to address this." Seriously, we are asking for responses that would take 5-10min of time a week. Not a day. A week.

EDIT: A bug like this PTS character export bug during such a critical phase of development feedback to last over a month is really unprofessional. You can forward that to the Dev team on our behalf. Thanks for your time.

+ Reply to Thread