+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: BUG: /exportaccount does not work

I agree with Insomniadic in 100%, really, small response or update on the matter would mean a lot to us, now it feels like you forgot about new update which is currently in test phase. On most of the bugs we forward here we don't see any attention from devs, text like "Thats not a bug thats intentional" or "Thanks for feedback" would show that you care that updates are polished so no game breaking bugs come to live servers.

Still does not work. Still no response. As usual.
    Free Class Coin for Mastery Below 20 - Refer-A-Friend Code

Quote Originally Posted by whoops View Post
    Still does not work.

Just to cinfirm I am not spreading wrong infos, I just retried it and can confirm that by 17th October 2019, this command is still not working...

Still no response.

This part is actually not correct, since we got a reply here. Though it can be missed easily, since this CM has not a green name:

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hey peeps,

This is a known issue but we sadly have no solution, YET!

Please, until this is worked out, you will have to start with a new PTS character and level up. I know it's annoying but it's the only thing we can do for now.

Thanks for your understanding and I'll keep you updated once we have a solution

As usual.
    No comment...

Still not working
    Testing with a pre-eclipse account kinda sucks but the nostalgia was there i guess.

Under 20 mastery? Thinking about changing classes but don't have enough cores? Go here - https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow. And type in my code - Q7XZ7NEN36W76QZWNZQD.
    Upon doing so you can add me in-game & i'll carry your st's for you whenever you need them as a thank you for being awesome!
    IGN - Bemused

i still cant export my account... when you gonna fix that?

IGN - BlindGhost
    Total Mastery Rank - 700+
    Referral Link/Code - FRKMLNDF97DM73DZLDRQ

+ Reply to Thread