+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PC/Xbox1 Restart - August 30, 2019

Servers were perfectly fine for me before you brought it down for this restart, now it's terrible i'm rubber banding everywhere and worlds aren't loading in correctly as they used before you did this. I really do appreciate the work you're doing for this game to keep it running but right now this restart isn't working all to well for me.

You know what I think would be a good idea? A reusable tome that would help with grinding levels have a set amount of xp given that wouldn't be too much but a bit of a nudge wouldn't hurt lol

I give up attempting to do anything in Trove for the time being. Loading screens are a nightmare and the rubberbanding is insane. Was roaming in U9 trying to plow through dungeons but unfortunately I had to refill my flasks multiple times because my 30K SH kept getting hammered during lag spikes intense enough that they could hit me but I couldn't hit them. I'll try again later.
    Reason, logic and evidence are not considered trolling, and cry bullies are a thing that exist. I'm old enough that I remember when trolling meant that you were trying to irritate someone to get a rise out of them, like an older sibling picking on the younger one to get them to scream and cry. Today, "Trolling" has seemingly been redefined to mean that you disagree with someone and you can use facts, logic, reason and evidence to back up your claims and opinions.

I canít enter the game for almost a week, what happens ....

I've tried to play today for awhile, the massive lag spikes make this game horrible. Then the occasional kick or crash then taking 5-10 minutes to log back in. Please fix this soon!

Xbox one

+ Reply to Thread