+ Reply to Thread

Thread: leviathans

Banned

leviathans

I can not test as Im a console player.

These levi sound promising. Id like to see them so hard it takes 8 players with really high light to take them down.

We need something very hard in this game and this sounds like its the place.

1. Max light or close to it should be needed to hurt them. People need to spec a toon for these guys. Get them SR GS out of here and let a new class shine.
    2. After 5 minutes?? the Levi regenerates to full health if not killed so people cant kite them or just keep grabbing new pots.
    3.Only the first 8 people to damaged the levi can cause damage.

Please lets make a real end game fight here.... If I can solo one of these things it will be very disappointing at a opportunity to add something very hard to the game.

People don't have to be able to do everything in this game if they are not ready stat/pr/mastery high enough. Give people something they cant be carried in. 8 people need to struggle to kill 1 of these. When a strategy is figured out to kill them quickly, the devs need to change something about the way the levi fight to get it back to being challenging.

the reward isn't rewarding* for the work involved finding the biomes and inviting purples, killed a dozen with a handful of crystal-1 drops seems like a waste of time but their mounts have mastery so our hands are tied.

personally I'd love to see all the shadow hunter mains that won't even use their emblems to actually put in some sort of effort with these encounters but I doubt it, I'll continue to chug flasks and throw origin pots to get the fight done over twice as fast.

*circling the entire map in 40 minutes and not finding a biome, or only finding one after it was cleared. autorun ganda and an alt flying in another direction helps but three biomes or less per map isn't very compelling. It's going to be water u9 all over again, net code problems with full maps with players spreading in every direction (constant chunk loading problems) but atleast in water u9 you could find a dozen dragons on the map if you were persistent

Banned
    What about the big head thing. Is it fun? Something people will compete for?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    the reward isn't rewarding for the work involved finding the biomes and inviting purples, killed a dozen with a handful of crystal-1 drops seems like a waste of time but their mounts have mastery so our hands are tied.

personally I'd love to see all the shadow hunter mains that won't even use their emblems to actually put in some sort of effort with these encounters but I doubt it, I'll continue to chug flasks and throw origin pots to get the fight done over twice as fast.
    A lot of maxed endgame capable players have no use for speed runs and the silly purple name. Limit yourself to them and you get what you get...

The problem when this goes live is the world call outs and then you get a bunch of low light/pr slugs that won't be useful. I main a maxed SH in the world and GS in ST and know how to play and use flasks so yeah I find your comment offensive.

buff lasts a minute, if it was a weekly buff.. maybe there's a market for it. who knows, I bet it's annoying/distracting to play with a visually enlarged head.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandros View Post
    I main a maxed SH ... and know how to play and use flasks so yeah I find your comment offensive.
    my comment was at those who don't use their flasks, when the encounter lasts longer than four minutes perhaps they'll start caring.

or as I read on PTS, "omg, why am I only doing 6K dmg?"

+ Reply to Thread