Thread: Can I?

Can I?

I have been a pretty avid player for a little over a year now, i think. On PS4.... With this downtime, i broke out the old laptop & was wanting to try out the PTS but I'm not sure if I'm able to access it having no lvl20 pc character. Is that the case? If not, how in the world do I access it? Is there a specific login or no? Sorry, I'm just trying to get my fix LOL

Good question and I can only recommend you try.

They award you 20 tokens to get all classes to level 25.

If you do get in send me a whisper IGN: mandros and I'll hook you up with some stellar gear to get you started. Except for a weapon as you'll be able to go to U8 topside to craft one once you mine a little bit there.

In the glyph clinet top right change the server from na/eu to pts-
    You can make a new character on there.

Usually (when trove live is running) you can transver your account to the PTS:

1. use NA-Server
    2. log in and type:
    /exportaccount
    3. you get a message that it is done
    4. switch to PTS
    (5. do not forget to change the language to English, or you might be very alone in the chat)

So I export my account long time ago and now it was still all lvl 30 and all items and PR of that old days ...

This time new people on PTS did not have a chance to export and had to start at the beginning and use the lvl 25 tokens.

I'm waiting on the PTS download now! TY kohan for the tip to change from na to pts! wish me luck and ty for the help everyone!

Is level 25 enough to try out the new leviathan stuff? did not get a chance to export account.....

No you will have no gear/ pr need 5k pr to go to u8
    There is some youtube videos of it not realy missing out .

So, I am able to play but theres quite a few issues...
    #1: I am NOT a PC player so I'm really struggling with the controls
    #2: It's really laggy (maybe due to my crappy laptop) so much that I just made it out of the tutorial and to the Hub due to hangups & getting kicked.
    #3: Having rarely having my laptop out, it has become a magnificent object of fascination for my toddler & she has been crawling all over it LOL! She's used to me having a PS4 controller in my hand but this is just WILD to her!

Mandros, I plan to whisper you as soon as I figure out which button opens chat ROFL!!!!!