+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Harvest Timers / Update Issues

Harvest Timers / Update Issues

deleted deleted

Banned
    CS told me timers go on hold during this.
    Not sure what that means if the server goes live at 6 pm vs 6 am.

My true guess is this is why the started a hour early before plants rolled over.

deleted deleted

Banned
    People are saying this did not stop time and things decayed.... waiting for confirmation...

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    People are saying this did not stop time and things decayed.... waiting for confirmation...

Lost over 600 plants (most alchemy that should have withered today with no down time). They were withered when I logged in today as if the timer never stopped.

Also lost several habitats that should of been there thru noon today my time. got in about 6 PM and they were all dead.

The compensation does nothing to offset this travesty.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandros View Post
    Lost over 600 plants (most alchemy that should have withered today with no down time). They were withered when I logged in today as if the timer never stopped.

Also lost several habitats that should of been there thru noon today my time. got in about 6 PM and they were all dead.

The compensation does nothing to offset this travesty.

So this was wrong I guess then... Not looking forward to this ticket...

Edgar Yesterday at 09:53 Greetings,
    Thank you for contacting us regarding Trove
    Please note that during the Downtime there is no play-time accumulated, therefore you do not have to worry about time-related features within the game. Your habitats will not disappear and your plants do not wither. Please keep this in mind.
    Sincerely
    Edgar

deleted deleted

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by qpotential View Post
    Yeah, I have about 530 2nd to highest tier alchemy and another 350ish non-alchemy and 8 habitats. If they are withered, it means I'm done with gardening in the future unless the seeds are free.

We would miss 2 full harvests I think on my personal garden of something like 2000 golden souls.
    My clubs gardening team who are focused on cookie would be out millions and millions of donated materials meant to make habitats for our club.
    There is no way the dev team who under this outage I have got to understand why they have no idea what Trove players need.

Our main point of contact interacts with other games 10 times as much as they do with Trove.

Im guessing why as they have alot of past experiences with these other games in some cases years working with other games and Trove is a new game to them.

deleted deleted

The fact that this would be a SECOND!! time people have lost tons bcuz garden wither, specifically if people who lost it the first time invest more for what they lost the first time around. Seems like we're always losing.

+ Reply to Thread