+ Reply to Thread

Thread: club numbers

club numbers

I thought being in 5 clubs caused the issue, guess that wasn't it.

because I've had it drop before on Live after leaving 2/5 clubs and changing worlds in the past (imgur.com)

Have you devs tried with a new account, create two clubs, and changing primaries every day?

if our pc community tries perhaps we can nail this annoying bug once and for all.

made two videos,

the initial find
    https://youtu.be/sqy7it5Oopg

a shorter example
    https://youtu.be/K6I-AW8qHWY

Hope a fix makes it in.

Even though it doesnt say a level, it's still Lv 1. Not to sound rude but does it matter if a Lv 1 club says 0?

Quote Originally Posted by XxJoExX0 View Post
    Even though it doesnt say a level, it's still Lv 1. Not to sound rude but does it matter if a Lv 1 club says 0?
    While displaying level 0 is a visual bug for clubs that have zero xp earned, the bug I'm referring to is club channel numbers increasing across all platforms since geode caves update. We've been asking them to look into it but their response was 'couldn't reproduce it'
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...l=1#post817125

If you count the number of world joins in the second video, it's the reason why the second club channel starts at c9 on an account that isn't even two minutes old.

Sorry that I misunderstood what you were asking, yeah the numbers in front of the channel can be annoying an hope they fix it as its be a good qol

With this finally beeing reproduceable, we can hope for a fix. I really have little intention to get c12000 (LITERALLY!!!!) down to c5. exspecially since I am not using any click bot (blabla, no 3rd party programs etc etc).

still happening

on live someone said they heard club numbers were fixed in a recent hotfix

nope

Code:
    /club number [#] [Club Name]
    It isn't a fix, but it's better than letting the problem fester.
    This bug has been festering since Geode Caves, it affects all platforms, and anyone who is in more than 1 club.
    Everytime you change worlds the chat channel number increases by 1 for next club you will join

Lock us out of setting c1, that's fine since that wasn't the part that was failing.

+ Reply to Thread