+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: When will servers be back up Plus bonus game.

Banned

Talking When will servers be back up Plus bonus game.

Ok rules.
    1. one guess
    2. I can't in force rule 1.
    3. bonus game, what if you think it will be more then 12 hours will be the excuse

my guess
    Server is pretty old and I'm guessing labelling was done by a person not really understanding how important a step that was...

36 hours
    excuse will be a airplane was delayed

good luck.

16 hours.
    Excuse will be. Unexpected error, (We lost trove)

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    16 hours.
    Excuse will be. Unexpected error, (We lost trove)
    it's 16 now? wasn't it 12 hours?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sforeevoo View Post
    it's 16 now? wasn't it 12 hours?
    Jesus, new bonus game guess what part of the world he's from.
    Florida or Mississippi I guess..

Anyone have thoughts on all the updates? Leviathan World Bosses sounds cool. Most of the other stuff seems minor/cosmetic or kind of like small amount of shuffling pieces around. Club Adventures sounds positive I think. The list of updates is rather large for me to fully grasp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    my guess
    Server is pretty old and I'm guessing labelling was done by a person not really understanding how important a step that was...
    I'm pretty sure they're not physically moving servers, but migrating to a new datacenter (moving the data, not the physical servers), although I guess "stuck in traffic" might also explain delays lol

Edit: My guess is some issue with migrating player database, since I assume the other parts (access server/world server/etc) were tested before the move

Edit2: I rolled 1d10 and got a 3, so my bet is 3 more hours (I'll go 3 hours from 4pm PDT [7pm PDT], rather than the time of this edit)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyGoBadukWeiqi View Post
    Anyone have thoughts on all the updates? Leviathan World Bosses sounds cool. Most of the other stuff seems minor/cosmetic or kind of like small amount of shuffling pieces around. Club Adventures sounds positive I think. The list of updates is rather large for me to fully grasp.
    Unfortunately those notes are just for the PTS so far, though the PTS IS UP CURRENTLY so you can test these changes there. I've not done a lot of testing yet, but the adventure changes are great so far, and a leviathan killed the crap out of me (it looked like a giant qbthulu-themed jellyfish).

Quote Originally Posted by TheIgmo View Post
    I'm pretty sure they're not physically moving servers, but migrating to a new datacenter (moving the data, not the physical servers), although I guess "stuck in traffic" might also explain delays lol

Unfortunately those notes are just for the PTS so far, though the PTS IS UP CURRENTLY so you can test these changes there. I've not done a lot of testing yet, but the adventure changes are great so far, and a leviathan killed the crap out of me (it looked like a giant qbthulu-themed jellyfish).
    Oh cool. I will have to try some testing on PTS. I just noticed the notation today so I figured it might be related to the downtime. Wishful thinking, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIgmo View Post
    I'm pretty sure they're not physically moving servers
    Actually, that's exactly what they are doing... physically moving the servers to a new location. And i'm hoping it's a lot closer to where i live, as even slightly lower ping is never a bad thing.

11:05PM PDT

servers are still down. I lost my crops and my gathering day because ppl cry about this happening on gem day. this stuff needs to be done on Sunday as that is the least impactful day.

no update since about 5pm pdt so I will guess next excuse will be:

We are having issues with Sony and Microsoft as well as the data center not processing info for the EU/NA PC end.

My guess: the game will be down until mid day Wednesday.

Banned
    Yesterday 10 minutes after servers went off.
    Ugly guess was 36 hours.

If the servers don't open in 15 minutes I lose devs.
    If you want your cut you have 15 minutes to get them up guys...

Funny how I knew you had 0 chance of getting it done in 12 hours. What does that say about me or YOU?

+ Reply to Thread