+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 169 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extended Downtime Server Move - Aug. 27, 2019

Medont, I think that compensation is needed. If you don’t need it, then refuse it by a letter to the support service. Loss of 2-3 million flux is too much. To everything else, developers need to add the Golden Dragon Effigy.

ohh((( It's too long.

Logged in to get my bonus ST souls, and what do I see? A 12-hour downtime.
    *pop* Noice.

You, guys, just had to do it at monday (also "eliminating" half of gathering tuesday for other fellas), do you...
    Yeah, sure, I know - picking a less "valuable" (bonuses wise) day, like thursday, is not a wise idea, amirite?

No wonder that the playerbase has dropped to daily 1.5-3k (Steam stats), and continues spiraling down...

IGN: Vitalius
    Quote Originally Posted by ExolonKnight View Post
    Well the way your servers are no one can actually tell the difference between a DDos attack and Lag.
    As the lag is so prevalent for past 3+ years no one notices because Trove acts like normal like a Whale
    Swimming through the Sahara desert i.e. bloody slow as F..... lag is 24/7 so I for one can't tell the difference ... even Runescape servers make Trove ones look like true, true Potatoes..)

Quote Originally Posted by Tolerant View Post
    I hope you know "last time" something "this big" happened to the servers, 30% of the active players just got tired of the downtime and left to find new games. If you can really do it in 12 hours, you might keep some of them.

I Do have to agree.. . the listed compensation is hardly worth it and adding an Effigy to that list would be decent. I have collected almost everything already without spending "cash", most of all of that stuff is totally worthless and useless. I cannot be the only one who feels that way.

Good luck with the move however.
    yes i agree honestly the game is getting slow on content and people will get tired of waiting for the downtime, it would be smart to put something rewarding like an effigy for the long downtime costing people to have disrupted schedules and missed game times. honestly 20 lesser dragon caches are garbage and are only worth around 20-40 dragon coins when dragons cost 300

I hope it is not going to take more than 12 hours to move servers D:

love to see what happens the next days to trove
    My Refer-A-Friend Code "Click Me" and claim a Free Class Coin if you under Mastery 20!

Yh to be honest DeVos really 20 lesser caches is **** make em at least greater dragon caches then u have my attention

Like others have stated, most others games don't even give you anything for going down, I feel like to many people are begging for a free effigy. Every single downtime isn't deserving of a 50 dollar effigy.

This should be for the better, with the servers being closer they should be able to act on things faster if not improve things. Me personally dont grind at all on Tuesday so I'm happy its today then Monday or Wednesday!

Won't pass judgment until gamigo does their first update, the whole ip ban thing is a huge tilt to the other side as I lost a huge consecutive day streak an huge garden. Losing leaderboard was also a huge blow but that got fixed after 2 weeks.. finally. Of course I want the best for trove but so many people are ready to leave over the smallest thing, even if it's for the best like the server move.

Lol XxJoExX0, before evaluating what deserves attention, you first write your master rank and how much you play. If you bought 100 million flux for real money and you have ganda and golden dragon eggs, which probably is, think about the others who have to farm for years with flux and are not included in the leaderboard.

you know people have not seen a dragon effigy in about a year or 2 so could we get one so that people can know what its like to get a dragon done?

+ Reply to Thread