+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 169 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extended Downtime Server Move - Aug. 27, 2019

If you love a game, you love it. You don't just leave because of a downtime. Instead of praising how hard those poor devs are working to not let us down, instead of wondering if those poor people even had any sleep or even rest to satisfy our demands we keep bashing them. We do not even care how anxious these people are to get things running.

As for the crashes, I am on an nvidia rtx 2060. Crashed like hell on DirextX mode, but when i switched to OpenGL through settings I have crashed only twice maybe in like 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathiki View Post
    If you love a game, you love it. You don't just leave because of a downtime. Instead of praising how hard those poor devs are working to not let us down, instead of wondering if those poor people even had any sleep or even rest to satisfy our demands we keep bashing them. We do not even care how anxious these people are to get things running.

As for the crashes, I am on an nvidia rtx 2060. Crashed like hell on DirextX mode, but when i switched to OpenGL through settings I have crashed only twice maybe in like 3 months.
    The wording of this is confusing, I'm pretty sure you meant it to be positive?

Thumbs up

Goodbye trove .That's it , maybe the downtime will raise again to 2 days - after that to 3 days ....

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by RoCkyZeD View Post
    Goodbye trove .That's it , maybe the downtime will raise again to 2 days - after that to 3 days ....
    We will never forget you

Quote Originally Posted by RoCkyZeD View Post
    What is with all these 1-2 post accounts saying they're quittting because they can't play for 1 day looool

All I want is to play the game. devs and IT guys thanks for the hard work i'm hoping the best for you guys for my sake.

Quote Originally Posted by PixelWhisper View Post
    Read through this whole post, and been observing the general attitude of the community over the past week since I got back to playing after my 3 year break, and I gotta say, I understand that the game shares the same general age group as Fortnite (ages 5 - 10) but man are there a bunch of entitled/bratty/impatient little kids here

Have none of you people ever played an MMO? or really any game in general tbh, patches/downtime/maintenance/updates are normal things that normal games do, especially MMOs (which Trove IS), all you kids keep threatening to leave if this keeps happening, well if that's the kind of mindset and attitude you're gonna have, maybe you shouldn't be playing in the first place?

I get that it's the internet, and Toxicity and negativity are kind of expected at this point, but no one likes people that act like spoiled children, so maybe don't, and be happy the devs are actually keeping you updated on what's happening, and actually f***ing compensating you for the downtime, sure, they aren't accounting for the Grind day bonuses, or the Log-in Streaks, but it's better than nothing

ffs, had to make an account on the forums just to say this
    had to make a forum account as well for this but you all need to to stop whining and you don't quit a game because of down time we all know you're gonna get back on it you play the game because you have fun on it and you love it also they have to deal with a new update along with moving the servers its not as easy as you guys think it is and be glad were getting updates and rewards for a downtime barley any games give you rewards for downtime so be grateful you ungrateful children

This is sad.. its near the end of gathering day.. my consecutive log in!!! <3 pay for this DEVS!!!.. dont tell me i going to start from day 1 again.... -.-

absolutely pathetic

I almost thought TROVE spent a lot of time trying to "plant" the new Potato server.

and think the picture of the truck shipping server

+ Reply to Thread