+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 169 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1681

  Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extended Downtime Server Move - Aug. 27, 2019

  1. #1641
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    6
    Can the devs at least tell us what's going on with the Ps4 NA servers? Like are they even trying to fix it? They haven't even said a word about it.. this is a joke at this point. Literally moved your servers for them to mess up 24/7.

  2. #1642
    Member Myke1p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthonyp93 View Post
    Can the devs at least tell us what's going on with the Ps4 NA servers? Like are they even trying to fix it? They haven't even said a word about it.. this is a joke at this point. Literally moved your servers for them to mess up 24/7.
    Yeah, the silence is almost eerie... It's almost like they don't want to say anything because the only news they would have is either bad or worse, and the worst news I can think of is that they don't know what the issue is. I've heard rumours and speculation that someone is still using DDOS as a tantrum saying "If I have to play trove with lag, everyone else will also have problems."

    I hope whoever or whatever is responsible for the issues is caught/fixed, Trove deserves better than this.

  3. #1643
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    3

    🙏🏼

    Pleaaaase fix the server!!!

  4. #1644
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    7
    PS4 US August 30-31 & September 1

    Users experiencing intermittent failure to connect to the game.

    * In the event user is able to connect with the server:

    *User likely to timeout and loose connection with the server under the following conditions:
    *User selects a portal in a club world.
    *User opens and attempts to join a shadow tower.
    *User in a shadow tower selects a portal between floors.
    *User joins a player from an invitation.
    *User attempts to return to the hub.
    *User attempts to port to any biom using the trovian atlas.
    *User attempts to use a portal in a club world.
    *User attempts to join a club through the clubs tab.
    *User attempts to join a world using /joinworld in the chat.
    *Intermittent disconnections due to elevated activity near the player.
    *Intermittent disconnections in a manner that appears to be completely random.

    *Chat is experiencing a significant lag. This issue fades in and out.

    Driste

  5. #1645
    Member Myke1p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Driste View Post
    PS4 US August 30-31 & September 1

    Users experiencing intermittent failure to connect to the game.

    * In the event user is able to connect with the server:

    *User likely to timeout and loose connection with the server under the following conditions:
    *User selects a portal in a club world.
    *User opens and attempts to join a shadow tower.
    *User in a shadow tower selects a portal between floors.
    *User joins a player from an invitation.
    *User attempts to return to the hub.
    *User attempts to port to any biom using the trovian atlas.
    *User attempts to use a portal in a club world.
    *User attempts to join a club through the clubs tab.
    *User attempts to join a world using /joinworld in the chat.
    *Intermittent disconnections due to elevated activity near the player.
    *Intermittent disconnections in a manner that appears to be completely random.

    *Chat is experiencing a significant lag. This issue fades in and out.

    Driste
    You forgot
    *User attempts to join bomber royale from menu
    and
    *User attempts to join another bomber royale match after completing one

  6. #1646
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    13
    Server is messed up, please fix. Game is unplayable spent 3 hours trying to log in on ps4 finally got logged in just to to get a game crash 2 mins later. Fix this tomorrow is shadow day. Shadow portals don't work nothing does. The new servers are either garbage or you guys dont know how to program. This should have been a quick fix not a waste of time. The longer the game is down the more people that will walk away. Should have made an offline version huh?

  7. #1647
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    7
    PS4 US UPDATE

    * Servers ran well from 5 am eastern to 7:10 am eastern Monday September 2nd.
    *Users experiences only minor delays in chat.
    *Users were able to change worlds without being timed out.

    *At 7:10 am eastern September 2nd the user base expanded and changing worlds began to result in a high probability of being kicked from the server with little chance of rejoining. All issues from August 31-September 2 persist.

    Driste

  8. #1648
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3
    This is getting pretty ridiculous. The game is unplayable yet again, and now 1 of the most important days (depending on where you are in the game of course) has been rendered useless. Not to mention the lost revenue on your part by being down and having probably already lost a number of players, which will hurt near future revenue generation as well. If I was an investor, I would be looking at other options at this time too. I feel the inability to bounce back from a problem in a timely manner (as we all make mistakes) has definitely been deplorable thus far.

  9. #1649
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by MRJAY017 View Post
    This is getting pretty ridiculous. The game is unplayable yet again, and now 1 of the most important days (depending on where you are in the game of course) has been rendered useless. Not to mention the lost revenue on your part by being down and having probably already lost a number of players, which will hurt near future revenue generation as well. If I was an investor, I would be looking at other options at this time too. I feel the inability to bounce back from a problem in a timely manner (as we all make mistakes) has definitely been deplorable thus far.
    If mr.jay is posting. Devs need to YouTube (Supersus) and know our drunken Russian midget means business.
    Since the server's were moved the game is unplayable period.
    My group are all asking if it's time we moved on.
    This group I would estimate have combined 50,000 USD in to trove. It's a small group of whales who have put years into this game.
    Our tickets are being replied to like we're free to play people looking to scam the system when these guys are out millions and lost time invested in to the things this week has not aloud them to get the ROI they should have.
    What is the solution here?
    IDK. I just know my group and I are not happy how this week went down and judging by information we have there is no timeline for this to be fixed.
    This means people at Trion have no idea how to fix this.

    edit,... meaning if this group has had enough. they love trove. how are the people less passionate feeling.

  10. #1650
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3
    hahahah We prefer little people and hey its 9am here.
    What kind of drunk do you think I am?? I am buzzed, yes. But its not like its mid day like 9:30am or something. Ill be drunk by then for sure! Also I fully agree with Uggz, at this time it will be difficult to invest further unless I see a DRAMATIC improvement...even more dramatic than my all caps typing of it! Which is a pity as I don't mind donating to a cause if I am enjoying myself. I feel we would at this point need for you guys to almost resell Trove to us together after this one. Only feather in your cap is we are hoping you can as opposed to selling something for the first time based on the past experience we have had. So it should be a pretty easy sell as step 1 involves just fixing the game! lol After would be to keep us entertained and I am hoping newer future content is stellar. It's going to need to be

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 169 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts