+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 169 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1681

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extended Downtime Server Move - Aug. 27, 2019

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GubbelGubbel View Post
    da gamigo nen scheiss auf trion gibt war trion gezwungen kosten zu sparen. in dem versuch nen besseren serverstandpunkt zu bekommen der günstiger ist hat trion mit eingerechnet das die server ganz sicher noch mieser sind. darum hat trion ja die vorhandenen server "elektroschrott" mit rübergeschoben. da die systeme aber nur bedingt kompatibel sind ging das ganze halt nach hinten los.

because gamigo nen **** on trion there was trion forced to save costs. in the attempt NEN better server viewpoint to get the cheaper has trion included that the servers are certainly still lousy. That's why Trion pushed the existing servers "electro-scrap" over. Since the systems are only partially compatible, the whole thing went backwards.

What he said... lol.

this is nuts - i cant get in on my main acct since a D/C after a world change but can play fine on my other acct altho it is rubberbanding/lagging alot with D/Cs at world changes but I can get right back in again. Still waiting a response from Gamigo to see when they will be able to fix my main acct

I tried logging in on an alt account, but I can't get past the login screen on either one.

The lag is literal toxic.

Truthfully, I think the devs actually low-key hate us... I mean as much as I wanna spend time and money on the game, I can't when it's so unbelievably broken. The servers legit got so much worse after the down time...Not only can I not login half the time... but if I do manage to get in by joining on someone else or whatever, it boots me not 2 minutes later saying the connection was lost or timed out. Like why can't we just have a good experience?

everytime i try to log in on my ps4 it just says connection timed out, are servers back down?

Trove is still so broken, they treat us all like babies lol try to pacify us with future game improvements, server upgrades just to keep us "hoping" it will fix the game quality.. mho don't add more from "Into the Deep" til u fix current ongoing issues plz

Hi can you devs please fix the servers or move back to old location? Now its just poop

I can’t enter the game for almost a week, what happens ....

Any devs around? Hello...

Any updates? Are you working on a fix? Is a fix even possible? Are we wasting our time trying to play right now ? Do we wait til Monday?

Whats going on? Rome is burning Nero...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 169 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 ... LastLast