+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 169 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extended Downtime Server Move - Aug. 27, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by gedc View Post
    We're bottling our tears and selling them instead!
    You have my sympathies. Enterprise server migrations is a bunch of napkin math that works on paper then when it comes time to implement everything finds a way to become a loose cog, especially when multiple teams are involved. Murphy's law comes at the least fortunate of times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoCkyZeD View Post
    Are you really able to respond to such comments and not really provide new information about what is happening with the server, people are definitely interested in what is happening.
    They busy circle jerking and selling bottles of god knows what to bring the servers on GG

Quote Originally Posted by gedc View Post
    We are still working on getting the servers up but we still do not have an ETA yet.

Though if you'd like, PTS on PC is open and you can try out the next update 'From the Deep'
    you answer us but you do not say anything about the problems ... Can you at least tell us more details about the problem and the opening of the servers?

I wonder if we're gonna get to 1000 posts before the servers come online lol

I'm hoping today we'll be playing trove

Servers are down
    *One eternity later*
    Still not working

I wouldn't get your hopes up but it would be nice if we where

*yawn* good morning, beautiful people. Servers up yet? No? Ok... this is fine...

gunna play lord of the rings online.. really didnt wanna have to get into a differant game.. but this week i have played 2 out of 8 days lol.. so much downtime i wish i didnt buy monthly or all those other things lol. ><. gl to you all ill c ya when im bored with LOTRO.. might be a week or a year. lost another one. there was a far better way to go about all this. and even if they couldnt get cloud server or transfer half then put take down for minutes then transfer other half or a million better ways the coulda done this.. even if nothing else was possible.. after 3 downtimes in a row being much longer then expecte dfor 2 of them and then this .. noone at ALL... could make a post about the server move or all the extra mainenance.. just 5 minutes before it started servers are going down in 5 minutes everyone!.. 2 hours later it might be a little later.. 2 days later.. 29 hours without any talk.. its disrespectful ... i mean really you have 10s of 1000s of people paying you .. the LEAST you can do is talk to the fking people paying you. but no .. you would rather not include ur customers and not care about all the money we spend. not care that we are the only reason you even have this awesome game running.. NOONE cares that we have to go down for a server move.. but everyone cares that nothing was said no comunication during the move, and more downtime then uptime. how you can have an entire team of people with so little respect for the customers who spend 10s of 1000s of dollars in this game. again its not "disrespectful" to be down .. thats business.. but to say nothing, for this long and say nothing leading up this unplayable week. to all ur paying customers its just lazy and rude..

10.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #890
    The main reason why it is taking this long is that people have to perfom a lot of manual setup for the servers. This manual work could only start later than expected, which is why it is still on-going.

Your understanding means a lot to us and we cannot thank you enough for this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 169 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 ... LastLast