+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 169 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extended Downtime Server Move - Aug. 27, 2019

i dont blame the developers for wanting to get some sleep after alot of work in one day but they should at least tell us what their plans are because not doing so only makes it seem like they dont care about their community. But tbh we cant complain considering this is their game. still sad that i missed out on harvest day because of this

Everyone is waiting for the servers or some new information , please just share something ....

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #343
    Hey all!

This is still on going and we really appreciate your patience.

We will be updating you here and on the socials as soon as we get all the information.

Thank you for your understanding!

What is actually going on?

What the hell happened to "12" hour downtime? It's been over 24 hours now.. looks like I'll be switching to Hytale today. Good luck with your "12 hour server move". Keep your 20 dragon coins and ONE day patron pass lol, I'll pass on that. Check their Facebook page, they making polls asking "what bosses will you defeat??" NONE CAUSE YOUR SERVERS ARE DOWN, TF YOU MEAN!!?

@gedc Don't you think it'd be a good idea to shoot for a longer downtime estimate to cover any possible circumstances like this from the get go? It's better to over estimate and finish early than underestimate and finish late.

the maintenance shut down

12 hours u said????

Quote Originally Posted by gedc View Post
    Hey all!

This is still on going and we really appreciate your patience.

We will be updating you here and on the socials as soon as we get all the information.

Thank you for your understanding!
    Hey, I'm just glad you guys are working on it. I've played enough MMOs to know that server moves can be a mess at best, so you guys have my sympathies.

Question: who cursed the dev team by saying "have a good move" instead of "have an uneventful move"? (As my mother says, good trips/moves/etc can end well and still have you be hung up, detoured, stopped, etc as long as it works out in the end. Uneventful ones, it goes smoothly.)

Also, @the dev team: coffee and energy drinks are on me today.
    IGN: jabbycat
    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."

y did u have to pick gather day ffs im this cIose to never pIaying trove again

@the Dev team

Take as long as you need to get everything set up and working. For those of us that play MMOs, or have been with you a fair while, we understand server moves can be a right pain. I know more than a few of us have your back.

Quote Originally Posted by drbubblesps4 View Post
    They must not have had enough room in their mom’s garage for all the servers so they’re working on a plan B. Just give them a couple weeks.
    Haha, plan B was granny's garage but she said they had to give us all a dragon effigy to use it...on to plan C!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 169 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast