+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 169 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extended Downtime Server Move - Aug. 27, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Pollut View Post
    From AA forum from Tinen - ArcheAge Producer - 20 minutes ago

"Here with the update - work is still continuing. Unfortunately, no additional progress that I can really provide an update on. I hope to get in one more update tonight, but don't have a specific time for the next update. It will come when there's any actual changes that I can speak of."
    thats pretty vague lol

Quote Originally Posted by 544658 View Post
    Goodbye Trove
    Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you

It'd be neat to see this thread be purged, sure, there are plenty of replies from people being supportive (I have a few)

but the negativity just keeps growing, and it's already starting to outweigh the good

Good always triumphs

Quote Originally Posted by PixelWhisper View Post
    It'd be neat to see this thread be purged, sure, there are plenty of replies from people being supportive (I have a few)

but the negativity just keeps growing, and it's already starting to outweigh the good
    Gives me something to read while I wait downtime. Yes a lot of negative I agree. My opinion on compensation is "if I get it the great, if not then I still play" I play because I like the game.
    IGN: Siebzehn

deleted deleted

Yes, because two of the most important and useful days in the weekly rotation are going to only be losing gardening, not the flux that people get from Tuesday, nor the extra boost in gem farming on Wednesday, which are literally 2 of the 3 most important and useful farming days for almost any tier of player. Definitely only losing gardening rewards, mhm.

deleted deleted

Quote Originally Posted by qpotential View Post
    You have to already have something before you can lose it. You just aren't gaining but there is no loss involved here. Name me a single player that is able to get online and play right now so they can gain anything relative to you.
    Never said anyone else could, its just a big waste of time and I really don't care about gaining anything relative to anyone else, I would rather get better by myself than worry about keeping up with however many people play the game. I play at my own pace, not the pace of someone else, and sometimes I'm not even able to get on during the week, so those days are kinda important to me for things other than just gardening or some bull like that.

Quote Originally Posted by qpotential View Post
    The only resource anyone is losing is gardening plants that were already planted, and that's only if they didn't freeze the timers on them
    it's already confirmed that the timers did stop when the plug was pulled. I REALLY needed to farm gem boxes today though, especially after also losing last Wed. due to another downtime. They don't compensate for this kinda thing though, and that stinks...not the end of the world ofc, but stinks none the less.

+ Reply to Thread