+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 169 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1681

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extended Downtime Server Move - Aug. 27, 2019

Are the devs actually going to say anything about what's going on with the servers? Is it just PS4 or are other platforms having the same issue?

They technically haven't updated us telling PlayStation players that we're in the clear. I imagine we're still supposed to be waiting, even though we have been at times able to connect. I think servers are still getting DDOS'ed and that's why we're experiencing rubber banding even when we can connect. Typically you shouldn't experience rubber banding, or trouble with the world loading and that's what I was experiencing. It sucks but I think we're still just waiting for them to update us. They did say PlayStation would get additional compensation. I think once they have information for us they'll share it, until then we're still in the same boat.

The extra compensation was for the extra time ps4 na took to come up at all, and we already received it, it was 3 golden chaos chests.

yeah, not so sure on that.

If you check back on the first page of this thread, that's where they've been updating us.

EDIT 5:00 PM PDT: Sadly, we need to keep PS4 NA offline and don't have a specific ETA right now. We will add to the PS4 NA Care package, and keep the thread updated once we have more details.
    This was our last update.

From the posts I've seen it is all platforms that are having issues. The new servers are having growing pains it seems, and it might take time to work them out.

i have finally gotten back into my main acct after almost 1.5 days after a D/C - not sure if it was something they did or luck - but i'm jsut happy to be back in instead of on my alt - so maybe things will start to get better for all soon - altho there still is some rubberbanding but not as bad as i had it yesterday - felt like a ragdoll in how i was being thrown all over the place

Afraid to log out or change worlds incase i get D/Ced again tho and can't get back in

Angry U sur bout that?

The said they will keep us updated 2 days, 40 minutes ago.did they mean once they have more exuces to keep ps4 NA offline

Quote Originally Posted by ItzYoTrickY2008 View Post
    The said they will keep us updated 2 days, 40 minutes ago.did they mean once they have more exuces to keep ps4 NA offline
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...l=1#post824395 this was made earlier about ps4 issues

Wtf is going on with this damn game.. cmon fr this is just a whole lot of incompetence goin on. Log on, crash, cant log back on for 3hrs, crash 6 times, cant log back on for half a day, FIX THIS GARBAGE PLEASE

Banned
    position 390?
    Do I need Facebook or something to know what's up?

services offline again?

+ Reply to Thread