+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 169 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1682

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extended Downtime Server Move - Aug. 27, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    No not farmville, Guck..... Ive been to farmville... its not safe there... try mindcraft.... once a creeper blows you up and you rag quit we will get you to come home.... farmville will not let you go.... you must water your plants you must...
    There would be no looking back Ugly if we hadnít gotten those 10 Golden Watering cans to drench our dry and shriveled Corn of the cubes...... They sure know how to keep us Veterans around.......

Hey guys I have been very patient with trove as I understand you are all trying your best, however I am currently on ps4 trove Europe servers and havenít received any compensation for the downtime while all my friends and ever other trove player has ? Is this a bug

Quote Originally Posted by CM Mobi View Post
    Super Care Package:
    • 3 Day Patron Pass
    • 30 Lesser Dragon Caches
    • 6 Empowered Gem boxes
    • 6 Lustrous Gem Boxes
    • 1 Streamer Dream 1 box
    • 1 Streamer Dream 2 box
    • 1 Streamer Dream 3 box
    • 1 Dev Dream box
    • 10 Golden Watering Cans (non-tradeable)
    • 1 Dragon Effigy

Time for more trove stuff/memes
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

It's up on console what a great award if it wasn't 2:31 am I would stay on it looks like there was a gold effigy and the streamer and dev allies followed by 6 empowered gem and lustgeriuos boxes parden my spelling. I love it and I think they managed too pause are crops cause my last corn on the cube should have wilted yppie

Quote Originally Posted by kaizer killer View Post
    Time for more trove stuff/memes
    thank you patience is beautiful : )

Over 1500 post on this forums thatís insane shows the passion of our tight little community honestly love this game and all the ups and downs that come with it

I made my account during the maintenance and so I have been unable to play. I've been affected by the maintenance but didn't receive any compensation. Any plan for us, unlucky players, who decided to try this game during the maintenance time and couldn't log in before, resulting in 0 compensation?

8.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1548
    Developers
    Hey all,

Good news-- Trove PS4 NA is now back online!

All PS4 NA players will receive the compensation that other platforms received:

3 Day Patron Pass
    30 Lesser Dragon Caches
    6 empowered gem boxes
    6 Foci boxes
    1 streamer dream 1 box
    1 streamer dream 2 box
    1 streamer dream 3 box
    1 dev dream box
    10 golden watering cans (not tradeable)
    1 Dragon Effigy

They will also receive an additional 3 Golden Chaos Chests, due to the additional time needed to bring it back online.

Thank you for all your patience!
    Associate Producer

Quote Originally Posted by insulinabuser View Post
    Over 1500 post on this forums that’s insane shows the passion of our tight little community honestly love this game and all the ups and downs that come with it
    this is about the old days of trove forums, down every few days and reaches so many post, great meme generation during that.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

I can't handle the heartache anymore

Can a PS4 NA player please confirm it is indeed up & running? I'm on break now so I checked the forums but I have 3hrs left til I head home. Really, truly from the depths of my dad little heart wanting to play for an hour or so before I go to bed for the day. I just don't think my heart can handle anymore disappointments, so I won't even try logging in until someone says yep, I been playing & it's just a little light. Or even better, it's running great LOL!

I've been a plate for a while but I'm glad I made the forum account. I feel like I found a home. We have bonded through our despair LOL!

Any ADULT players that wanna play sometime, please add me on PS4.

IGN: xXxJoose_BocksxXx (same as here)

+ Reply to Thread