+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 169 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extended Downtime Server Move - Aug. 27, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by TheIgmo View Post
    Fairly certain 15k is the minimum for most if not all of Ultra, though I could be wrong. I generally open public portals in the shadow tower lobby for Spike Walker through Hydra, and don't bother checking the crests of people who join for those. For DD and DotM, I do generally ask for people 25k+, because it goes much more quickly, and those fights both have insta-kill attacks and heavy damage attacks that can make longer fights less likely to succeed.
    Minimum PR for ultra Spike Walker and Weeping Profit is under 10k, I think 5k but may be 7500. Minimum for the rest of Ultra is 10k.

Quote Originally Posted by djrrecords View Post
    Just keep in mind Trove is not the only game on the server, so if they keep sending out updates every hour, then it takes away from the update/setup
    I think this is just Trove -- at the very least, Rift is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawngelina View Post
    Minimum PR for ultra Spike Walker and Weeping Profit is under 10k, I think 5k but may be 7500. Minimum for the rest of Ultra is 10k.
    Thanks, double checked, and you are right that SW and WP are both 5k and the rest are 10k. Added a note to the other post with the correct info.

You know that feeling of watching a disaster happen in slow motion?

That's this thread

Quote Originally Posted by PixelWhisper View Post
    You know that feeling of watching a disaster happen in slow motion?

That's this thread
    I mean, depending on the problem, it really may be something completely out of their control, but since it sounds like they moved to a cloud solution, that means it was just data, and not physical equipment moving, so my money is on some sort of routing issue between virtual servers at this point.

Edit: or maybe some difference in the database back end with the live data, though I assume that was probably tested beforehand

Atleast give us a Golden Dragon Effigy for all the time lost

hey has anyone else noticed the 7 hour jump in the thread time? if not then i am the first because i posted a comment earlier today 3 hours behind when i did it and now its 4 hours ahead of me now

Pfft imagine after this downtime trove just release that Leviathan update. I mean that would be crazy. \_ʘ‿ʘ_/

Angry 2:15pm 8/28 CDT Servers still down

Next day at 2pm, servers STILL down. **** this game, I'll go play Maplestory 2 instead.

Then go and have fun, hope u stay there, keep in mind flame in their forums instead here, would apreciate

Current downtime is sitting at a comfortable 34 hours , we have not received an update in over 12 hours , the so called 'care package' gives average items at best , the 20 lesser dragon caches and virtually worthless to the average endgame player , 1 day patron pass is nice and 3 empowered gem boxes are more likely to reward class gem keys than useful gems , the dev and streamer boxes give no beneficial stats and are worth little to nothing , we would all appreciate a more guaranteed item like a dragon effigy or super stash instead of a RNG box , we have all lost out on countless items that we need like crystalline cores , xp and cubits. An update would be appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread