+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 169 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extended Downtime Server Move - Aug. 27, 2019

I can wait

I know i mentioned the effigy yesterday but this is starting to get out of hand with people jumping down each others throats, so i am wondering what happened to peoples humanity? i don't care that there are haters out there but still, people just want to play the game in a peaceful and friendly way, granted everyone has had to complain about the damn lag,ping, and other things that caused the game to crash, but if you are on PC, guess what, we are becoming the guinea pigs, from now on, so shut up and when game comes back up.... i am sure i am gonna get a LOT of whispers, as in guinea pigs i mean being first on all new content and ensuring there are no bugs for when it gets added to console platforms.

at least you get to play it first...

Very cool statistic) Every month it crashes like a server:

Quote Originally Posted by Tranklena View Post
    Some news about the servers the unexpected problems were actually data loss by the transportation of the servers so they are trying to get the data back which was lost during the transport. why was it lost you may ask well it was because of the vibrations that the hard drives experienced from being transported from A to B. it may take another day if the data loss is severe enough.
    What a load of garbage, unless you're throwing the hard drives around or dropping them, no "vibrations" would cause data loss, wtf are you smoking?

Since gamigo is the owner of trove, the servers are worst xD
    "Gamigo, the cancer of trove"

Quote Originally Posted by GuarDix View Post
    Very cool statistic) Every month it crashes like a server:

Should eventually help with the issue of too many ST portals being open I guess?

deleted deleted

At least they could let us know every hour how is the update going, even if they say "we still working", thats something they could do, no?

Quote Originally Posted by CM Mobi View Post
    Hello Trovians,

We have an upcoming extended (12 hour) downtime coming this Tuesday for all platforms, and want you to be able to plan ahead during our server move. Here are details on the downtime:

Aug. 27 at 2 AM PDT / 11 AM CEST for about 12 hours.

Wait, it's going to take about 12 hours? Yes, we apologize for the inconvenience and know there has been much downtime already from the past week, but this is our estimated downtime for this process. Last week downtime was due to changes on our online platform, whereas this upcoming downtime will be physically moving our servers to a new location.

We'll let you know if the servers are online sooner or later than our expectations through the Trove forums and Twitter. Due to this much longer downtime, we have prepared a care package for Trovians and thank you all for your patience during this process.

Super Care Package:
    • 1 Day Patron Pass
    • 20 Lesser Dragon Caches
    • 3 empowered gem boxes
    • 1 streamer dream 1 box
    • 1 streamer dream 2 box
    • 1 streamer dream 3 box
    • 1 dev dream box

EDIT: Moved the time to start one hour earlier.

7:25 AM PDT EDIT: We're right on track with our server move so far and things are going well. We will keep you posted on any changes!

11:35 AM PDT EDIT: Unfortunately we are experiencing some unexpected issues during the server move and expect an additional 4 hours of downtime to complete the process. We want to ensure a thorough job is done setting up the servers in a new location and appreciate your understanding.

5:00 PM PDT EDIT:
    Our team continues to work on the server relocation - its been a very long day. Unfortunately, there was an unexpected issue with the new data center we are moving to that is outside of our control. This won't affect the game long term, but it is causing further delays.

I'd love to give you an ETA, but with factors outside of my control I can't give one with any confidence. As such, we need to keep Trove offline.

Since the downtime exceeded our original 12 hour estimate, we'll be adding more to our original compensation plan. Once the move is complete, we'll reassess and update you all with the full details.

But there is some good news! Our Public Test Server (PTS) is up with our next patch, Into the Deep. You can find the patch notes here. We invite you to come check it out while we wait!

--Phantasie
    its been over a day and the live servers are still down, even the pts has terrible server lag. i hope we get something worth the wait like dragon effigies and empowered gem boxes

+ Reply to Thread