+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 169 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extended Downtime Server Move - Aug. 27, 2019

I dont want a starfire i want gathering day, i also am tired of crashes and getting kick out at random times and with this delay just got me to cancel my patron states which at lest means the free patron gift will mean something if i keep playing. they could at lest every 2-3 hours after the first set time could just pop in and say sorry we are still working on it

Banned
    less vexed now...

So um ya

Quote Originally Posted by Dawngelina View Post
    As long as I don't lose my perfect consecutive days count then I'm not gonna stress too much.
    Out of Curiosity, how many days is a "perfect consecutive days count" ?

From what I can see, the game released on Xbox on March 14th 2017. Which should be approx 896 Days.
    Although the Open Beta was December 13th 2016. Which should be approx 988 Days.

However I am very sure my Consecutive Daily Login Streak said on the Badge it was on somewhere (close to) 1,230 Days.
    I can't see how this is possible since I have only played the console version on Xbox and I played it one time, then didn't play for 1-2weeks roughly, and since logging in the 2nd time, have logged in every day since.
    Not complaining, just curious as to what the highest possible is, as I like to believe I would be near the top, wish their was a leaderboard for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIgmo View Post
    Don't worry, the login streak has like a 24 hour grace period, so as long as you log in during the next day you'll keep the streak.
    Thank you for informing me, did not know that

Quote Originally Posted by tpizzles View Post
    Crap I didn't even think about my garden. I was planning a bobblepod party for my viewers Friday, but this might lower my pod count
    Yeah, losing a day can totally screw up gardening 2.0 and end up losing a harvest before the plants wither. I'm probalby going to lose out on a nitro harvest because of this.
    It might not be so bad if they ever put the insta-grower tome into luxion's loot...not having it come out with gardening really creates an unfair advantage for ppl who got it when it was available.

This is goin on incredibly long for a pre-planned move...at least update us more on the same thread so we're not wasting time goin thru numerous outdated threads

That compensation looks like poop.

All I want is my gathering day back. Having to wait an entire week for gathering day blows. It is the day where we make all of our flux and gather all of our resources. I propose instead of a compensation full of useless items just make it so that for the rest of the week, all daily bonuses are active. That way we still get the gathering day benefits and we won't be missing out. Now with that said a dragon effigy would be nice too but I just want my gathering day back. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Painted Sorrow View Post
    That compensation looks like poop.
    The last dev post in this thread said they'd re-evalutate the compensation package after the downtime is resolved.

Banned
    They have a issue that's out of their control. Let me try and translate this.

The server is broken and we went home to get a drink. Might be drinks but I'm not up to speed on my dev slang these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    They have a issue that's out of their control. Let me try and translate this.

The server is broken and we went home to get a drink. Might be drinks but I'm not up to speed on my dev slang these days.

Well now I'm paranoid that data was lost somehow in the move and all my progress will be gone.

+ Reply to Thread