+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 169 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extended Downtime Server Move - Aug. 27, 2019

Well it's most likely going to be tommorow. For me from morning, 6am to now 10pm. Also didn't the servers go down on a previous gathering day?

deleted deleted

Quote Originally Posted by qpotential View Post
    I'm hoping the plant timers get rolled back, especially since I have over a million flux worth of crops will be lost.
    Crap I didn't even think about my garden. I was planning a bobblepod party for my viewers Friday, but this might lower my pod count

If they dont get the servers back up in the next few hours they should let people keep their login streak since the servers will have been down for over 20 hours.

We're all losing out, I have plants I was hoping to harvest and sell with the tuesday bonus. Guess I will just let them sit in my club world till next week at this rate... the game is still down after all this time.

deleted deleted

Quote Originally Posted by OJdaJUICEMAN922 View Post
    HI FIVE for that, been trying to get Crystal 3 gun for month now, no luck.
    Heads up, the drop rate seems pretty low in PTS. Not sure if this is just a bug among the other countless Leviathan bugs. I farmed a bunch of Levi's and don't get a single gear drop in pTS

<3

Give us a dragon effigy, and all will be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharyo View Post
    If they dont get the servers back up in the next few hours they should let people keep their login streak since the servers will have been down for over 20 hours.
    There's a buffer built into the daily login. I believe it's 2 days which allows you to skip or miss a day. I'll try a search to see if I can find the dev comment on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharyo View Post
    Don't worry, the login streak has like a 24 hour grace period, so as long as you log in during the next day you'll keep the streak.

+ Reply to Thread