+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 169 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1682

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extended Downtime Server Move - Aug. 27, 2019

Hello all! I am not one to post here at all but feel the need to. First off EU servers seem to be working just fine, great for them. Second, if EU servers are fine why not NA, o thats right they crashed a server to the ground in a move hence why NA servers are messed up. Beeeep happens when trying to save $ its understood! Third, NA habits are on the verge of all dissappering and our plants died but only got 10 golden cans to help that out. Many of us use the plant harvests to gain flux or make more habits. Why have you neglected to help in the habit or plant harvest matter???? I and many know beeeeeeep happens when trying to improve on old equipment but you are losing you income from NA player s who have played since beta times due to no communication updates on progress of servers and lack of reward. Yes game is free to play but at same time caring shows that you want the game to live on and get betterand attract more player hence more income! Your Letter of Intention or as I like to say Letter to Investers is good but if servers are not up and running on NA side then your Letter means nothing if you can not communicate n give prper competition out for the player that care!!!! I have way more to say but will stop here in hopes that thing will get better for NA servers and communication from you about them gets better and a good care package for the gardning part of the game is also included!!!! PS I have never said much about Trove but feel its only fitting my gamer tag has many feeling my name LOL

Banned
    I tried a hour ago, but checking my psn trove communities some people have been getting maintenance messages for a few hours.
    It's Sunday so I guess we have 0 forum GM on to update us?
    Server resets from these servers don't historically take this long so can we guess they are trying something to fix the issues.

They need these fixed by Monday 4 trove, imagine the lose of customers if the server's are this bad on ST day. Hopefully we get a GM to give details on timelines and the IT guys read the manual.

Same here can’t connect to ps4 US server to play after numerous attempts to join, after rebooting, after trying to join other players that may manage to connect. I have to say that some of the gameplay in the past day has significantly improved. Specially you can farm u9 and even u10 once in a world. The issue is if you leave the world there is a high probability that you would get disconnected when leaving a world. When traveling between floors in shadow towers going through the portal often kicks you from the game while having a limited chance of rejoining the game. You can’t leave a world to get an adventurine quest from ta club. Forget speed runs. Don’t do bobble parties. Don’t join friends. Don’t plant plants. Don’t farm shadow towers. Rampages are iffy. I think you can build, we know an epic builder that has been working. Geode may be a possibility, it is in one world. So farm u9 or u10 if you can actually login stay in the world and grind. The other issue is the chat. It takes 5 to 15 seconds to have a message show up. This does not impact “gameplay” but it damages the community, it’s jarring and it makes speed runs awkward. We are excited about the new update, but prioritizing the maintenance of the existing game needs to be first. We love the game. We want to play. Mostly I wanted the devs to be aware of all the remaining issues with ps4 US (can’t connect to game, can’t go through portals safely, can’t join others safety, can’t use the atlas safety, chat has major delay) at the time of this message I can’t connect to the game again. Thank you

Are we ever going to be able to play again???

Make trove great again!!!!

Crop losses, clubs needing clubits tomorrow, the losses are too much to list...

It's back on for now but how long? N how you gonna compensate for clubits n other losses

deleted deleted

Thumbs up

Проблемы с подключением к серверу на ПК. Вход: логин. Дальше пишет что Ошибка подключения к сети и так все время

It gets knocked down but it'll get up again cuz your never gonna keep them down, pissing the night away....pissing the day away

+ Reply to Thread