+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 169 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extended Downtime Server Move - Aug. 27, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Agrostos View Post
    Amen to that!
    Glad to see people supporting what I had to say, instead of being toxic in response

Quote Originally Posted by TomzzT View Post
    also i agree plus the dev's in there post said they will be adding more stuff to the Care pack For the additional downtime : 1am cst
    great to see support on this

I agree, the toxicity in this community is outstanding. Servers are like...a prime complaint among the players of this game, the fact that it's being moved to potentially better servers should be a reason to rejoice.

Thank you for your hard work, and I apologize for the abusive posters. Sure, I hate not being able to farm moonlight bulbs. I hope you can find a way to make up for our loss of gathering day somehow, maybe bring back the bonus where we get all the daily bonuses for an entire week? I really think people would love that.

Not everyone, but a lot of what I've seen from people in the Global chat and on the forums has been super toxic, and specifically aimed at the devs and how often updates and downtime happen, which I just find baffling

I just don't understand how people don't understand that MMOs do this, pretty often, I DO understand that the younger players might not understand that, but there's still half the community
    it's good to see other people supporting the devs

Quote Originally Posted by Female zombie View Post
    I agree, the toxicity in this community is outstanding. Servers are like...a prime complaint among the players of this game, the fact that it's being moved to potentially better servers should be a reason to rejoice.

Thank you for your hard work, and I apologize for the abusive posters. Sure, I hate not being able to farm moonlight bulbs. I hope you can find a way to make up for our loss of gathering day somehow, maybe bring back the bonus where we get all the daily bonuses for an entire week? I really think people would love that.
    I know I would

Quote Originally Posted by PixelWhisper View Post
    Read through this whole post, and been observing the general attitude of the community over the past week since I got back to playing after my 3 year break, and I gotta say, I understand that the game shares the same general age group as Fortnite (ages 5 - 10) but man are there a bunch of entitled/bratty/impatient little kids here

Have none of you people ever played an MMO? or really any game in general tbh, patches/downtime/maintenance/updates are normal things that normal games do, especially MMOs (which Trove IS), all you kids keep threatening to leave if this keeps happening, well if that's the kind of mindset and attitude you're gonna have, maybe you shouldn't be playing in the first place?

I get that it's the internet, and Toxicity and negativity are kind of expected at this point, but no one likes people that act like spoiled children, so maybe don't, and be happy the devs are actually keeping you updated on what's happening, and actually f***ing compensating you for the downtime, sure, they aren't accounting for the Grind day bonuses, or the Log-in Streaks, but it's better than nothing

ffs, had to make an account on the forums just to say this
    I completely agree. It is almost disgusting the amount of begging and expectation for free stuff that comes from routine maintenance. Ultima Online was my first MMO, and I have been living with downtime ever since. It's just something you need to learn to live with if you play online games.

The only thing I would say is that at this point, I do feel like they could be doing more to keep us updated, only because we are past two time windows. I understand these are estimates and the last update we did get clearly stated they do not have an ETA yet, but I would at least like to know if they are currently working on bringing them up, or have went to bed for the night to pick up tomorrow.

It does seem like they have just abandoned giving us any more updates...

See I agree appreciate the work that they are trying to do unlike Trion we will be rewarded we lost one day **** happens all we can hope for is better server connections and more stability

2:50am servers are still down...

Quote Originally Posted by Nuriku View Post
    2:50am servers are still down...
    It's an MMO, these things take time

+ Reply to Thread