+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 169 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extended Downtime Server Move - Aug. 27, 2019

Downtime

The advanced notice is nice; thanks. Although I get tired of individuals always thinking they deserve free stuff just because someone is trying to do their job, I have to agree the 'Super Care Package' does not appear so Super. We players all want Mastery; I don't see any in the package. The package is good for the new players, but they too need mastery items. We all enjoy getting the Streamer Dream items, but only the collectors will be excited. I suggest that future care packages include items that can be traded, and therefore of some use to any player. BTW: I don't think twelve hours of downtime will run off large quantities of Trovians. Thank you for trying to improve the game.

Angry

In my thoughts I believe that this is getting out of hand. Last downtime Trove servers were down for almost a day and we've got trash loot as a sorry gift. This time it's going to be down for 12 hours and we still get useless items?! Adding a effigy would make the wait worth it, but giving normal dragon caches is not worth the wait. Also, I might be wrong but I have a high feeling that its going to take a lot longer than 12 hours, and if it does, then please at least add the effigy in there due to extended downtime. - MC_Crafter_Sam

Thank you, Trove team for the advanced notice!

Note to those complaining: I get it you are all tired of the downtime from this past week but there is a way to explain the length of this one. Have you all seen a server room? The amount of equipment and wired connections they have to deal with is what makes this one so long. It's going to take time to get everything set back up to what it was before and make sure everything is functional (since this is a physical move of all the equipment and wired connections). So take a chill pill and find something else to do in the meantime.

Care package is clearly picked by people not playing trove.
    You guys really need a team of players to help you with these things.
    Give everyone a week of patron. Why PR 101 people will love it, especially people who have never used it and a week gives them all time to realize it's so good to have.
    Keep your Dragon coins and give a iffy.. same reason. people who never bought one now understand how powerful they are..

streamer and Dev codes. y'all need to pull your heads out of your own ***** if you think your ally is special.. we have 1000s we never even looked at.
    Not trying to be negative but you guys continue to mess up like the old team did, I want you to succeed and your blowing it so badly.
    Where the hell is the dev letter?

Lol man... Just when I thought the new team was gonna bring the game to proper shape. This will mean trove will have been off for 1 day plus in the last 7 days. The rewards for missing arguably the 2 most important days minus shadow tower Monday have been ridiculous. What you offered here is a joke compared to what people make on gathering day. Some people are calling for a effigy. That would be nice. But a more even split would be to change the week to all bonuses active. You guys have a slim playerbase as it is. The ball is being dropped. How far that ball drops is up to you. Just my 3700$ worth of 2 cents.

I think that no compensation is needed. If the servers work in perfect mode without any problems, this will be a reward for waiting.

They are moving the existing hardware. What makes u think it will be better. My God kid learn to read.

I agree with Medont. Most of the monthly subscription games I have played give no compensation when their is server downtime. This is a free game and are lucky we get anything at all.
    Now with that being said current care package looks ok, it would look better with 2 single use patron passes.
    I would love to see Radiant Day Spring recoded to convert streamer dreams on a 1:1 basis. Maybe include dev dreams on a 2:1. So when we get dreams that we canít use we can at least convert them into something we can use. Lots of old time players have every dream box 1, content creators have all 1,2 and 3 boxes.

Clearly u dont know the importance on gathering day

Tuesday has historically been the maintenance downtime day for Trove since Beta. I don't think they are going to change maintenance days now to another day.

+ Reply to Thread