+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shadow Hunter animation glitch

Shadow Hunter animation glitch

It seems as though as Shadow Hunter occasionally when I try to use my ultimate ability my charater will perform said ability just fine but shortly after will get stuck in the m2 abilities animation (the ultimate buffs the m2 so I think the game tries to double trigger it and gets stuck sometimes) and stops me from mounting, using potions, or even using any other ability. The only way that i've noticed to fix it is press m2 again but sometimes I don't notice that my character has gotten stuck and I end up dying when in u9/u10 geode topside. Anyone else have this issue? I'd love to see it fixed if possible!

It's been an issue and been reported many times and also happens on the GS. It's one of those they "might get to it bugs".

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid View Post
    It seems as though as Shadow Hunter occasionally when I try to use my ultimate ability my charater will perform said ability just fine but shortly after will get stuck in the m2 abilities animation (the ultimate buffs the m2 so I think the game tries to double trigger it and gets stuck sometimes) and stops me from mounting, using potions, or even using any other ability. The only way that i've noticed to fix it is press m2 again but sometimes I don't notice that my character has gotten stuck and I end up dying when in u9/u10 geode topside. Anyone else have this issue? I'd love to see it fixed if possible!

Yes, i noticed it long time ago but i was lazy to explain since my English is not perfect, It is REALLY annoying, and if they gonna fix it please be careful so you don't even ruin it more..

+ Reply to Thread