+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Error 2017 - Unable to log in issue

Tried Linking, works but gives error (keeps recurring)

PC
    Steam
    EU

I'm also getting the Linking error as was previously said by others, but I'm able to play the game (thankfully).
    Still it would be nice if it didn't keep asking me to Link Steam & Glyph all the time.

I logged in earlier today, but when I tried again in the past two hours I got this error. Then I went to the website and when I tried logging in, I got an error 404.

same here. game froze up, then unable to login due to 2017 error. just a titch annoying.

::edit:: logged into website with access code, and now able to login to game. still asking to link accounts and then getting an error, but able to play again.

I have not been able to log in into trove for the past 2 days.
    I have reset password and created several new accounts, it still does not work.

Non Steam
    PC
    EU

Error #2017

I have not been able to log in into trove for the past 2 days.
    I have reset password.

Steam
    PC
    EU

i cant enter to my profile couse error#2017 . when i try to change my password i dont get e-mail. i ve created new acc and everything is fine .why????

edit 2 : the Error (2017) is back again i didnt change anything, so no plan why its back
    edit*: for now dont know what happend or was done, but i can Login again; thx

Hi i have the same/similar Problem since 11 AM (MESZ) this morning im using:

Pc (Steam)
    Eu

I get the 2017 Error Code every time i try to log in, ichanged my Password but it didnt help
    (and i dont know if thats connected somehow but the Trion Worlds Glyph Website asked me for a new Location Authentifikation Code(*just wanted to add it as information))

I wish u good Luck fixing this and hope that i can play Trove again in the near Future and would be happy over any kind of information or reply
    Mfg Osvin

Still can't log in, same problem since last maintenance, nothing works.
    PC
    Steam/Non-steam both don't work
    EU (NA doesn't work too)

Missed gem day, missed dragon day, lost 3 days of patron pass.. seems like its time to quit Trove for another 3 years

Cannot login for error 2017
    PC steam EU
    I have reset the password and it didn't work.

Cannot login for error 2017
    PC steam EU
    and dont get e-mail for Authentication Code or password reset

+ Reply to Thread