+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Error 2017 - Unable to log in issue

same here, on PC , EU
    Use this code if you are below 20 mastery.

when i try to login i have the error#2017 and if i reset my password i can log in but i trove say the server is not enable

i still can't login and if i change my password i login but if i try to play trove that say the server is down

I cant play because of this error. Can You help?
    My platform is Pc Steam and i play on europe

I'm having a strange situation related to this. Although I'm experiencing this error, I am able to fix this by changing my password. However, after a while, I need to log in again, and when I try to log in again using my same credentials, I get this error, where I need to change my password again. It gets annoying. Other relevant information: I am using the Steam client, and I am unable to link my Steam and Glyph accounts (I think in the past, I have done this? Not sure.) Also, when I get my password reset link, I also get an e-mail saying that Glyph thinks I'm logging in from a different place (I'm not) and sends me a six digit code to confirm it's me, but I am not given the chance to enter it and prove it is. It's really inconvenient. Any advice would be great.
    To modify Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts, "My arteries explode from the salt inside my soul, so cut the RNG, before it ruins me."

Can't log in at all on NA PS4 servers, and when I do I get to play about 10 - 20 minutes or so flawlessly before I hit a lag spike and I'm booted from the server just to go back to the login screen for another hour and a half. not the exact same message when I'm prevented from logging in, but the bottom line is the same.

I get the message:
    "Failed to connect to auth server. the server may be down for testing"
    OR
    "Lost Connection to auth server"
    and occasionally the game just gets stuck on AS: Login

Still got the same problem, no answer from support either.
    My alt can login, my main can't.
    #2017 error
    Get on it.

+ Reply to Thread