+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Error 2017 - Unable to log in issue

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Error 2017 - Unable to log in issue

If you are unable to log in and seeing "Your client was not authorized to make a login request. Please try again later. (Error #2017)" we are working on a way to help with this issue.

Let us know your region (NA or EU) and platform: PC (include Steam if using), Xbox1, PS4

Some players have mentioned creating a new password or confirming your location through email to link your account have helped them log in.

UPDATE:
    If you are still unable to log in and have tried resetting your password, please put in a support ticket.

To help our support team ahead of time on this issue, please include the following info when you submit a support ticket (do not share this info on the forums).

First and Last name:
    Last 4 digits of the credit card on file (if any):
    PayPal email address on file (if any):
    Steam ID (You can find this ID by copying and pasting your Steam Community Profile link into this web page: https://steamid.io/):
    The creation date of your account (mm/yyyy):
    Glyph Tag (including 4 digit number):
    Character and Server name:
    Order/Transaction IDs:
    Billing Address:
    Email Address you would like to use on this account:

Submit a support ticket here: https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us

I couldn't log in with steam version, but it worked fine with non-steam. Then I've tried creating a new password and now can't log in on non-steam either. And how do i confirm my location if i can't even log in?

I also have the same issue, Steam automatically made an account you can play trove on but it's unable to be accessed by the trove official website because of its inability to sign in to the trove website. That would mean that everyone who's using the steam account for the glyph trove account would not be able to create a new password nor link the account through email and therefore none of them can log into the game

4.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    We have resolved some of the website/forum log in issues now, and you should receive an email number code to input for your location verification. Let us know if you are able to access now.

Also having the same issue, able to login with nonsteam glyph, not able to login with steam glyph. NA, PC

EDIT: Able to login on steam glyph now.

Where will I recieve my email number code if I'm using my steam account as the trove account

Still cant log in. Glyph/steam doesnt ask me for code, I can log in on site and it doesn't ask me either. I tried clearing trusted locations on the site so it would ask me for the code, it did, i put the code in but the error still shows. Tried changing e-mails, doesn't help either.

Log-in Issues

Steam
    Europe
    PC

A password reset has kinda worked. I was being asked to link my Glyph Account with Steam afterwards when launching Trove via Steam, I clicked on Link, then an error appeared. I clicked on OK, but so I am able to log-in to Trove and play it again.

Cancelling instead Linking works too, without an error.
    BEST REGARDS
    N3

MY REFERRAL CODE : H9ZD6DWRNQWKJTTM3XPN

!!! OUTDATED !!!

Still cannot login for error 2017
    PC steam NA
    I have reset the password but it didn't work.

I still can't log in on steam. I reset my password but I still get error 2017 when I try to log in.

Steam
    PC
    NA

+ Reply to Thread