Quote Originally Posted by Phantasie View Post
Hi GuysSorry for a bit of delay in responding to this. As I mentioned in a different thread I've been out of the office a few days (though Postcard and I have been discussing this thread this week).
Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
That Dev letter decides if they all get to keep their jobs lol.
Well this ones easy - though not sure at all what you mean by keep our jobs; it has nothing to do with that. ;) The letter talks about future content and, as as a public facing letter, we want to get it right. That takes time, especially in the summer with many other things going on. We are very close to posting it. :) I've posted many times here that gamigo is completely committed to consoles, and I meant it. That hasn't changed.Speaking of which...
Quote Originally Posted by drbubblesps4 View Post
Something really has to be done about this.
We couldn't agree more. We have a fix thats through QA. It's a client change. To be completely transparent here - we are dealing with several major backend changes unrelated to this change, but conflict heavily with when we can get it deployed. You'll see downtime posts about them soon. If I had my way, you would have had this fix already, but theres been some factors (including external ones) that were out of my control. @Ugly: Could you please PM me the ticket number and any additional details about the LL issues you are dealing with here. To be blunt, it sucks, and I'm sorry.Thanks--Phantasie
Jump to post...