+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi can you bless me and have luxion bring some gold companion eggs please and thanks

Smile Hi can you bless me and have luxion bring some gold companion eggs please and thanks

I will love you forever and ever developers I missed it last time and hatched so many hundreds of eggs with no luck

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

I opened 1000s of bronze, dozens of those event eggs and 32 golden eggs last time to still be 6/8.
    Then the new eggs you get off the specific companion were put in game.
    Took me about 20 geode runs to finally get 8/8. not sure if you have tried farming the new eggs, it's worth a try.

i can happily farm thousands of world bosses per week in shadow towers and not get bored but endlessly farming bronze eggs only to waste resources hatching them to get nothing, so in the end all that you came out with is less resources than you started and hours of time gone lol. I'm not bothered really, Trove does a really good job of punishing players who put the most time and effort in. hopefully future developments have big changes for the game

Feed critters of the type you need. Helping critters gives you eggs of their specific species.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

+ Reply to Thread