+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vault Spear Styles

Vault Spear Styles

How are the spear styles under the Vault tab acquired? I've tried all the Style Stash boxes (assigned to mousewheel to spam them) but I have had no luck collecting these. I've had a single style collected for a long time in this tab (Relished Requieum), but I have no idea when or how I obtained it. The information listed on the wiki gives a bit of mixed information on how they are acquired, but I have had no luck in collecting the remaining 15 styles in there. I have collected all other Vault styles for the other weapons, yet can't seem to get the ones for spears. Is this potentially bugged, or am I missing something?

At work so can't check

try the runecrafting bench I believe the vault style boxes are crafted from there

Quote Originally Posted by Pollut View Post
    At work so can't check

try the runecrafting bench I believe the vault style boxes are crafted from there
    I have already tried these, as well as Style Surprises, Super Style Stashes and nothing is working - even when spamming the boxes.

They might be geode styles. Do they give 1 point trove mastery and 1 point geode? There are 122 geode styles I believe. They are in all equipment types [bow, staff, mele, etc]. If this isn't the case if we have the names of a few of the items that might help.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyGoBadukWeiqi View Post
    They might be geode styles. Do they give 1 point trove mastery and 1 point geode? There are 122 geode styles I believe. They are in all equipment types [bow, staff, mele, etc]. If this isn't the case if we have the names of a few of the items that might help.
    That is not the case here; they only give Trove mastery. The wiki claims these styles are acquired via Shadow Style Stash/Super Style Stash boxes, but neither of these give the styles that I am missing in the Vault tab for spears. If I could find out what biome these styles dropped in, I could attempt to farm them and loot collect them, but no info is given on the wiki. I have already included an example of one of the spear styles in my original post (Relished Requiem), but another example of one of these styles is "Lunar Delusion."

I have seen this happen when you get down to the final styles. On PS4 we just spam collect. You might get 20 to 30 messages saying you already have that style. Just keep spamming away and sooner or later the rest will unlock. Hope that works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Varlli View Post
    I have seen this happen when you get down to the final styles. On PS4 we just spam collect. You might get 20 to 30 messages saying you already have that style. Just keep spamming away and sooner or later the rest will unlock. Hope that works for you.
    The way I have attempted to do this is by assigning that item slot to my mousewheel to try and spam it quickly, as I stated in my original post. So far, I have not been able to collect the remaining styles after doing this mindlessly for at least 20+ minutes.

Ok so the way you tried isnít working. So try something different and spam the keyboard buttons. Let us know if you got it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Varlli View Post
    Ok so the way you tried isn’t working. So try something different and spam the keyboard buttons. Let us know if you got it to work.
    I have tried to split the stacks and assigned them to the hotbar slots with the default keys (R and T) and tried spamming them that way. I tried them each key at a time and both keys back-and-forth for a few minutes. Manually clicking the styles for minutes at a time does not collect anything, either. Still no results, unfortunately.

Only other thing I can suggest is to not split the stack and donít assign it to the hot bar. Just open the vault styles normally and spam it that way. Do this with all your mods disabled. This will remove the possibility that itís some kind mid conflict and the off chance trove thinks itís being attacked by spamming commands to fast.
    If that donít work, best thing I can offer is to contact costumer support.
    Good luck.

+ Reply to Thread