+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vault Spear Styles

I was pretty sure everything listed under the heading "Vault" came from the style boxes that are crafted at the rune crafting bench, but there is not a "Spear Vault Style Stash," so I guess not. The Super Style Stashes should be able to unlock any non-event/luxion styles however.

Quote Originally Posted by ODemiurgeO View Post
    I was pretty sure everything listed under the heading "Vault" came from the style boxes that are crafted at the rune crafting bench, but there is not a "Spear Vault Style Stash," so I guess not. The Super Style Stashes should be able to unlock any non-event/luxion styles however.
    From a bit of research, there used to actually be a specific style stash for spears, but it seems that those were merged into the Melee Vault Style Stash boxes a good while back. I had some long-time players try and tell me that's where I could collect these styles from, which is obviously no longer a valid option.

Quote Originally Posted by Varlli View Post
    Only other thing I can suggest is to not split the stack and donít assign it to the hot bar. Just open the vault styles normally and spam it that way. Do this with all your mods disabled. This will remove the possibility that itís some kind mid conflict and the off chance trove thinks itís being attacked by spamming commands to fast.
    If that donít work, best thing I can offer is to contact costumer support.
    Good luck.
    I have already tried to do it the standard way of just clicking it (with and without splitting stacks). However, I have NOT tried to disable my mods and attempt to collect it that way. I'll post results soon with the mods if this works.

Not specifically related to the spear styles, but I bought the 5 event/other style stash items from Luxion this past weekend. after using the first 2, I had to spam them in my bag, they eventually did get used and gave me styles that I did not have. I.E. keep trying if you are sure that you should be able to use the style stashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    Not specifically related to the spear styles, but I bought the 5 event/other style stash items from Luxion this past weekend. after using the first 2, I had to spam them in my bag, they eventually did get used and gave me styles that I did not have. I.E. keep trying if you are sure that you should be able to use the style stashes.
    As I stated in my original post, I have attempted to continually try to collect these styles through various methods ranging from just clicking repeatedly to assigning the hotbar to my mousewheel scroll to spam them. I have tried to collect these for several minutes at a time every day since, and before, my post. Nothing has worked, and I have submitted a ticket to Customer Support.

What are the names of the missing styles.

+ Reply to Thread