+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LL Right Click Bug

LL Right Click Bug

Time: Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019, 6:10am GMT
    Context: I right click with Lunar Lancer's Grappling Hook to create UN-DESTRUCTIBLE Hook
    Expected: Hook won't disappear when I use it.
    Observed: Hook won't disappear after I switch world.
    Repro Steps:
    Because this bug is HIGHLY dangerous for trolling with alternate, I won't discuss how to exactly duplicate such bug publicly here. Dev or Mod please send private message to me instead. Thanks for understanding.

This has been mentioned on PS4 forum, I tried to check out of curiosity, it works on PC server.

Suggestion:
    Made LL Right Click boost raw Movement Speed instead. Which made him a great farmer to compete with NN.

Just commenting in support of this. It's truly game breaking for builders and should be a priority #1 patch.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

When this bug is reported on PS4 Bug Report section, and your devs (even TWO) replied on it, it doesn't mean it won't duplicate on PC server. It's just that no one wanted to try to duplicate this glitch on malicious purpose... ... yet.

Recently few of the common building materials, Primal Grey and White Blocks have raised price; and I knew 2 club worlds are currently expanding in both club worlds and player community. I don't really want to see what happened on PS4 servers happened to here as well. Those hooks shown on screenshot STILL REMAINS in my club.

Unless it is actually won't be "game breaking for builders" (Pls, I don't think so) because you can pay 100 000 flux to new players to help you spam those entities on your club world to make epic "graffiti". I also worrying how to deal(delete/remove) those items if they are already spread across 50+ club worlds and dev are taking actions too late?

If one of the community manager will play during Friday, please test with Lunar Lancer by themselves. I am okay if Lunar Lancer right click has been useless for ages, but it caused a bug instead, which worries me.

Once they put in a fix, it's likely they will all go away simultaneously. But at the glacial pace they are moving and the fact they rarely engage with any of us, this will probably take some time before we see a patch.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Bump it up...untill issue is resolved

+ Reply to Thread