+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extortion hits Trove. Via LL

3x3 Area In Club World Broken

This post was about a hook in a club world. It is from March, and it is still there to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by ODemiurgeO View Post
    3x3 Area In Club World Broken

This post was about a hook in a club world. It is from March, and it is still there to this day.
    Man, I forgot how mad I was from customer service. They never responded to my ticket about that, but that's the quality of customer support you get from Trove. Out of the 7 I've submitted over the years on trove none were resolved.

Sucks to see everyone being attacked by this. I don't understand why they're asking for proof and videos and what not, especially when I provided them with one over a month or two ago and TWO devs said they'd used the video to find and fix the issue. Just give us a hotfix. Sheesh.

Also ugly, you can remove you chain blocks safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrawnis View Post
    Sucks to see everyone being attacked by this.
    If only we had YT personalities looking to win over some influencers, bet they could make a video that could not be ignored. if only.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    If only we had YT personalities looking to win over some influencers, bet they could make a video that could not be ignored. if only.
    unfortunately the only YT personality we have for this game is an idiot that no one respects, and the good personalities on twitch that stream everyday are ignored by the devs and community managers

yes s1 visited my club again yesterday in the middle of the night and added 30 more hooks.
    that's awesome.

just after we placed 10/15 million in flux of ally habitats for all in the community to use bringing our club total to 170 of the rarer habitats or over 100 million flux spent and shared with all.

funny how the club's with their ally habitats hidden for only selected people to use are not the target here.

hmmmmmmm wonder when those SS will be shared with the community.

Any who... I'm also confused why I was sent a SS of a dev replying to a ticket saying they will fix this hooking glitch next patch to a buddy?
    You have a fix? You letting this go on and you have a fix?

I'm very confused now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    Any who... I'm also confused why I was sent a SS of a dev replying to a ticket saying they will fix this hooking glitch next patch to a buddy?
    You have a fix? You letting this go on and you have a fix?
    I'm very confused now.

There has been a fix for 2 months now.
    Yet they don't want to put it in.

Plus it's been just about a week now with no dev response on the forums.
    Did they all of a sudden all go on vacation?

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasie View Post
    Its a client side fix, not a server fix. We cant start the certification process on a new hotfix until the one thats already approved is released (ie minimum after tomorrow/June 25). On top of that once we release Going Green on consoles there will likely (hopefully not :P ) be other fixes we want to include in the client as well.

So...

The process that typically happens is: After a patch we gather, then triage all the issues, weighing the severity vs how long it takes to fix vs risk vs other factors. We use that to make a call for what bugs we want target in the client hotfix.

That said, this will likely be in the next client hotfix (cant 100% promise though). We want it to be!

--Phantasie

So now it's August 15th, no client fix, no news on any update on any bugs.
    Plus no dev letter or anything yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    So now it's August 15th, no client fix, no news on any update on any bugs.
    Plus no dev letter or anything yet either.

That Dev letter decides if they all get to keep their jobs lol. I can not imagine the pressure to getting that right.
    Id be happy to proof read it for them.....Literally a multi million dollar letter. Does trove finally die or does it get new life....

I hope for life but these guys cant or wont get hook out of my hub so.... there's that.

Bump untill issue is resolved

Something really has to be done about this. I go to ugly’s club because hey have the most habitats I know about. Everyday there are more hooks left around it. There have to be well over 100 hooks littering all over the place. It’s ridiculous non club members can come in and destroy all the hard work done in the club. This needs fixed and the hooks need removed.

Quote Originally Posted by drbubblesps4 View Post
    Something really has to be done about this. I go to ugly’s club because hey have the most habitats I know about. Everyday there are more hooks left around it. There have to be well over 100 hooks littering all over the place. It’s ridiculous non club members can come in and destroy all the hard work done in the club. This needs fixed and the hooks need removed.

We were hit again last night with about 500 more... I will not play the victim as I put my head out there by posting here. Its very embarrassing though for my team to have 1000 hook all over our hub.
    I know who is behind a few of these attacks but it does not matter as nothing can or will be done to them by the devs or psn and they know this. There is nothing they can do, the proof you need to have for them is not easy to get.

I will keep going as normal with this embarrassing moment as just a thing out of my control temporarily.

Again thank you for your support It keeps me and my team going. 8)

+ Reply to Thread