+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extortion hits Trove. Via LL

Banned

Angry Extortion hits Trove. Via LL

Extortion hits Trove. Via LL

This LL hook glitch has been around long enough that we all have seen it used in error or by 1 or 2 clowns trying mess your club up.

Today my club was visited by 2 players named lllllllllIIIIIIllllll, LILILililili. On the ps4 its next to impossible to tell if the il are i or Ls. These 2 started doing the glitch in the center of my hub demanding 100k flux to stop.

They managed to place dozens of hooks in our spawn before we could ban them. They can just make new accounts and come back. I will never pay this out to them. I had a spawn full of members at the time and was made to look a fool by not being about to just kick these guys. Like I said takes a minute to figure out the i and l issue.

My hub is now not able to be built in and looks like a piece if garbage with all these hooks everywhere.

I've put in tickets on this and been told there is 0 that can be done to remove these hooks? Are all club hubs just slowly going to become full of these hooks?

This glitch needs to be addresses and fixed now, these clowns are just now learning this trick and it will spread as they teach more people.

Demons of Valhalla - TheUglyOne

This needs to be fixed, these are popping up everywhere now, this was pointed out nearly 2 months ago which 2 devs have even replied.

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...being-a-member

How long are you going to let clubs to get grieved an bullied?? Enough is enough

My club has also been griefed hard with these hook attacks over the weekend. As Ugly mentioned, they often are purposely selecting usernames that make it difficult to decipher. Yesterday one of the hook griefers named shxzou was finding a way to undermine the /club block command. My officers would block him and 15 minutes later, managed to get back into the club world to drop more hooks. He was blocked 4 times before he lost interest and moved on. This morning the attacks continued by users with ambiguous looking usernames. This issue needs to be addressed promptly.

karynw - Garden Warfare

Client hotfix.
    Should be emergency hotfix.

First it was the graphical error.
    Then the login issue.
    Now this.

Some compensation that is worthwhile should be done.
    I think some knew that if they could get into a club knowing the President/VP or whoever is having issues logging in would take full advantage of this and really mess up clubs.

This is equally as bad as the flux dupe because if they can purposely knock out a high level clubs to where they would return end up getting demoted more and more on all their hard earned clubits and whatnot.

This should be hotfixed in Tomorrow, or have the LL hook be disabled in clubs.

Banned
    we got hit again by someone demanding flux to stop.
    Another 20 hooks in my main area of my hub.

This time during a major club event with a full club hub.
    As there were so many people on to see this...4 others spoke up that these guys hit their clubs too.

Since there is at least a group of 3 working together this is organized crime, they are trying to extort flux which does have a irl cash value.
    This is a federal crime.
    These idiots think they are just trolling a video game when they are really doing a action that can get them charged with extortion.

What's actions are the devs going to do to help us stop being victims of this?

Banned
    My ticket was relied to.
    I don't think they understand how big of a problem this is.

remove the LL ability from the game if you can't fix this now. what are you waiting 4?
    Mind blowing this has been aloud to get this bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    My ticket was relied to.
    I don't think they understand how big of a problem this is.

remove the LL ability from the game if you can't fix this now. what are you waiting 4?
    Mind blowing this has been aloud to get this bad.

Did you link them to the forum that they said that they had a "client" fix that they need to implement?

To me it sounds like they are playing dumb and saying that oh we don't know how to fix it or they don't have that issue because they are on their "internal" fix.

@gedc said that we have an "internal" fix in place. Then @Phantasie said that it just needs to be sent out in a client hotfix.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    Did you link them to the forum that they said that they had a "client" fix that they need to implement?

To me it sounds like they are playing dumb and saying that oh we don't know how to fix it or they don't have that issue because they are on their "internal" fix.

@gedc said that we have an "internal" fix in place. Then @Phantasie said that it just needs to be sent out in a client hotfix.
    they asked me for video.... log into my club, read my club log...... I don't think they understand trove. My guess is the team handles a few games.
    This issue is months old and is slowly breaking every club in the game. Now that there is a gang trying to extort clubs it's going speed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    they asked me for video.....

Huh.
    There is even a video in the first post where the 2 devs posted.
    It's like they don't read the topic and think, oh this must be a "new" issue.

We really need @gedc or @Plantasie to get to this like now.

Who cares if it's out of sync on what is supposed to be coming up.
    Patch it in tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    Huh.
    There is even a video in the first post where the 2 devs posted.
    It's like they don't read the topic and think, oh this must be a "new" issue.
    I think it's more or less to see where they all are, some clubs have sooo many they don't want 1 slipping throw,
    Dont think it's just a button to have all of them go away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast