+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moonlight Bulbs (Look Developers)

Moonlight Bulbs (Look Developers)

Devs,

Can you please increase the spawn rate of Moonlight Bulbs. Finding these things is just not fun at all. They are spread so far apart that, more often than not, I can cross an entire biome land segment and not even find one. Gardening is supposed to be fun, not extremely boring and a waste of time. I'd suggest 3x-4x the density. It will still be boring but at least every 6 hours of boring now would turn into about an hour of boring then. Or, make them drop occasionally from fighting stuff or opening chaos chests.....something....anything but the way it is now. I go for hours collecting these and my garden size is pathetic.

Thanks

Yeah pleaae do that devs please .

I hate having to go out of my way for 3+ hours on Tuesday to grind these out. 0 fun

same, 1st time you needed 500 its was OK to go looking as it was a learning experience.
    I wont even go look for 1 now... as I need 500 but will not spend 7 hours hunting them...

Maybe do something interesting like making a Moonlight Bulb Detection Ring. If worn, at night, when the moonlight reflects off the moonlight bulb, the magical ring will detect the energy signature and produce a dim beacon of light extending from every moonlight bulb into the sky within so many blocks of the player. At least then, every 10 minutes, or whatever a trove day is, there will be a couple minutes of increased gathering rate, it will add a little fun to the process, and there will be a new special item that needs to be worn specifically for moonlight bulb gathering.

These things are almost non-existent today. Flying around for 20 minutes and only found 8. This is ridiculous. It's getting worse as the days pass.

Quote Originally Posted by qpotential View Post
    These things are almost non-existent today. Flying around for 20 minutes and only found 8. This is ridiculous. It's getting worse as the days pass.

I have stopped collecting these as you spend 10s of hours collecting them for a rng chance at what you want.
    I want cookie and other then buying gem dusters at 40k 50k per making evolving has netted my best results.

After my last batch of 400 superior giving me 2 cookie... That's millions in flux of resources and days of collecting moonlight.. I'm done.

That's all to have a rng chance at a ally to spawn at a cost of about 500k per habitat after spending so much to just to get to that point..
    Ps4 still has not had all the allys spawn.

If there was more moonlight I think more people might hunt them down, flux is one thing to waste but the time is a big problem...

+ Reply to Thread