+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Care Package!

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Trove Care Package!

Greetings Trovians!

There was an issue on Thursday August 1st that prevented people from playing Trove. While our team addressed that issue quickly, it continued for some PS4 players through the weekend.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience - we know its frustrating. As such, we wanted to issue a care package to make up for it and thank you for your patience.

For anyone who had an account that existed before Noon PT today, you will soon find the following goodies in your Claims:

PS4
    • 1 day patron pass
    • 25 dragon coins
    • 1 golden chaos chest

PC/XBox One Players
    • 1 golden chaos chest

This grant will run from August 7, 2019 to Noon August 14, 2019, so make sure you claim your items soon!

Thanks,

--Phantasie

Thank you.
    Under Mastery rank 20 use this referral code for free class coin
    Referral code : YYJENTHP7JY22NQGKTFJ
    Direct link to RAF https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

im not one of the people who was affected by the extended downtime, so i dont feel like i should be entitled to these rewards, but for all the people who were not able to log on for 5 days this "care package" is an insult. with how gardening is these people may have lost millions in flux due to wilting crops. not to mention we had new rare allys spawn during the outage, so who knows when that ally will re-appear. back when PC server were shut down due to players exploiting flux. they got a dragon effigy, but because of your server instability we get a couple coins and some chaos cores? people that lost out need to be compensated properly, cause this is a joke

Didnt want to be that person but I kind of have to agree, for like 70% of the playerbase, 25 coins is only 1 day of hourly challenges (5 day downtime) 1 gold chaos chest (we use to get 2 weekly, why is leaderboards half gone?)
    And with the biggest slap 1 day patron (5 day downtime)

I'm so grateful I have vp an officers to help lead my club, bcuz as a top 10 club owner me being gone (a pillar in my community) there was forsure a bit of worry and chaos as I have stated before: 960 total days played an only taken a 1 day break an it saying i was gone for 5!

With this problem being said itll be fixes by the weekend an it NOT an people missing out on reset, huge blow to alot of people an some still not being able to get on bcuz they dont use forums. Huge feels to those people.

I personally believe the PS4 community should get a 7 day Patron Pass as some I am sure lost 6 days of Patron because of that. Just my thoughts.

I am happy with what I got, but proper care package should have been just 7 day Patron Pass and a golden chaos chest.

I agree with the guys above, thank you but I don't think you guys really understand what just happened to some people and clubs.
    3 of my leadership team were not able to log on from a top 3 club and 1 was our ally habitat gem duster farmer. Ticket, I was told sorry your out of luck wish we could help you.

Joe above I think lost his congestive days log in. This is a huge issue as we all have things we play for.
    I don't know the proper fix but things like this need to be handled on a more personal level.
    Rude or not... A new player vs s1 who is end game were not effected the same at all. 0 of the items given out matter to end gamers but missing 5,6 or 7 days ruined a lot of things or made people miss out on things like rare ally spawns.
    I'm not out anything personally but my club is, I think during this time when people put in tickets for certain things they should be fixed without question, back to something like Joes streak. or if someone missed a ally.
    These are all things easily checked and fixed.
    If you think they are not, You really need to higher someone who understands trove....

Hey Phantasie, does your QA cat have a controller on its back? Too cute!

8.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #8
    He does! He works pretty hard, tbh.

Nice! Looks exactly like him!

You can keep your golden chaos chest, just give me one new about the next update on private message

+ Reply to Thread