+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lack of support for club leaders in Trove.

Banned

Lack of support for club leaders in Trove.

Lack of support for club leaders in Trove.
    Trove is mostly a social game with clubs being the backbone of this content.

Running clubs has a set of rewards socially for the president and leadership teams, thats one reason why people run clubs. Either you find the type of game play/members in other clubs are not your thing so you start your own community run your way or you enjoy leading more then following. Im sure there are 100s of other reason but lets just move on.

Top clubs level 11 with all fixtures, Ally Habitats and events/rewards insuring you have a steady supply of clubits coming in for the club is a ton of work. Most presidents find Trove to simple and needed something more challenging from the game.

I have now been running a top club on ps4 for 3 years and I really enjoy this and love the group of people I get to play with everyday. But I am now having a real hard time rewarding the people who help run the club and members who help the club out.

People all have promotions years ago, weve done Ganda give a ways, millions in flux giveaways etc etc. These are fun but also imposable to do as many as youd like as these things cost time or real cash.

Point.
    Streamer once got codes for styles, dragons and mounts were also handed out to key people to give at their will.
    I would like to see a new system put in place for clubs that meet certain requirements for the president to be able to reward members or leadership team with.
    This can be Pink names, style codes, mounts, special costumes etc etc. All with 0 mastery though. Presidents need something to reward people helping run the community.

Not many people will care about this post but again being a president of a very active club for 3 years my biggest frustration is having 0 ways to thank or reward my leadership/members.

Theuglyone PS4 Demons Of Valhalla

IMO, Trion did not make it easy to keep clubs going. When the current club system and fixtures came out, there were ways to farm adventurine that Trion eliminated. Some called those ways cheating, hacks, or exploits of the game. My point here is that lots of clubs used that time and those ways to get setup with level 10/11 clubs and a decent buffer of clubits for future rent. IF clubs missed that window of opportunity, they are now SOL.

IMO the big club update did more to eliminate the smaller clubs and force players to join the bigger mega clubs just to be able to afford the fixtures.
    Trion also did nothing to help the club owners be able to manage the clubs. There were several requests to be able to see what was contributed in the last week instead of having to do it manually.

After those changes were made, I don't personally see how clubs are continuing to keep the rent paid. There is no real motivation to farm adventurine, and Trion eliminated the easy ways of farming adventurine. About all that is left is to do the gem box farming on Wednesdays. I did that for a time, but my interest in Trove has dropped to the point that now I just login on Mondays for the ST runs. That means that I am no longer contributing any clubits to my club like I used to.

Ugly: Good luck to you! I hope the best for you in running your club, but IMO the outlook is not good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    IMO, Trion did not make it easy to keep clubs going. When the current club system and fixtures came out, there were ways to farm adventurine that Trion eliminated. Some called those ways cheating, hacks, or exploits of the game. My point here is that lots of clubs used that time and those ways to get setup with level 10/11 clubs and a decent buffer of clubits for future rent. IF clubs missed that window of opportunity, they are now SOL.

IMO the big club update did more to eliminate the smaller clubs and force players to join the bigger mega clubs just to be able to afford the fixtures.
    Trion also did nothing to help the club owners be able to manage the clubs. There were several requests to be able to see what was contributed in the last week instead of having to do it manually.

After those changes were made, I don't personally see how clubs are continuing to keep the rent paid. There is no real motivation to farm adventurine, and Trion eliminated the easy ways of farming adventurine. About all that is left is to do the gem box farming on Wednesdays. I did that for a time, but my interest in Trove has dropped to the point that now I just login on Mondays for the ST runs. That means that I am no longer contributing any clubits to my club like I used to.

Ugly: Good luck to you! I hope the best for you in running your club, but IMO the outlook is not good.

Thank you. People have been doing the same quests over and over for years....... that's also a huge issue.
    I know you have done this quest 1000 times can you do it 1000 more please. Very hard for people to have fun with the NPC quests. Its actually not fun and takes away from the fun now......

I agree with everything said. Some club members are extremely generous and that helps a ton but the coffers are running low everywhere.

The entire Clubits system needs a major overhaul and, dare I say it, a way to actually pay cash for them. It really sucks to see clubs shutting down because they can't make the rent when the club owners may even be willing to pay to keep the lights on.

We also need a system in place for invite requests. I think this could be a simple bench that people touch to request a club invite. Later when a VP or Officer review the requests they can approve or deny and that person is added to the club, whether they are online or not.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

I think all that is really needed is the ability to run the same quest many times. Even if they limit you to 1 quest if you choose to run the same quest over and over I think that would make a big difference. The biggest obstacle to doing quest is having to port around constantly. I'd also figure from a server standpoint it would probably be good to not have people porting around all the time and loading stuff over and over again to get quests.

+ Reply to Thread