+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rant!

Rant!

I am happy for those ps4 players who are getting their login issues fixed and getting A COMPENSATION but...i had the same issue even sent in a ticket /ran my mobile hotspot data to the ground (only way to play with this issue) trying to play a game i enjoy. My ticket for starters was replied to basically saying it was my fault due to crashing (a HUGE issue on console) and recieve NOTHING...
    I missed out on a luxion.( thankfully i have the best of the best friends) who spent their own dragon coins for me and my gf.
    I missed out on a dev ally release aswell.(i understand it gives no mastery)
    Almost 3 WEEKS i was un able to log into trove.( time gated shadow tower content like lunar souls etc)
    Lustrous gem boxes and much more.

As i stated up top im happy eveyone else gets compensation because i think no one no were deserves to be treated the same way but damn does it feel bad to invest MONTHS AND MONTHS of time playing and be told such a ridiculous statement.
    Wasnt asking for something unreasonable and yes the time has passed and its over.
    The players make your game...why treat them so poorly...
    No im not going to stop playing.
    No i dont care because i see were we stand (havnt spent a dime since)
    Glad i got that off my chest and to the other peeps on ps4 i HOPE you NEVER have to deal with this and i hope the compensation is actually what you guys missed out on.
    (gardening 2.0 by the way requires TONS of materials that all these ps4 players are missing and badge hope its a damn good rewards for their downtime)

Exactly how I feel. Going on day 6

Banned
    have a buddy who had been saving and planning ally habitats garden crop.
    we planted 64 gem dusters at a cost of average 50k per.
    I was at least able to take SS for him as his 3 million in plants rotted away because he could not log in for about a week...

how do you ticket tbat? like they will fix this

Not to mention the RARE ally that takes weeks to spawn and is only present for 1 day that now can NOT be obtained because the severs are down. Aug 6,2019 the rare bee ally that spawned.

Day 7...... Server Maintenance continues....... this is ridiculous!

Which club has the rare bee spawn?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drbubblesps4 View Post

RIP anyone looking for that rare now. 0 chance I'm making anymore of that habitat. Just dropped 40 more habitats 20 are the bee 1. Hope you get a spawn. Pretty sure people will do the same as me and stop making these and only make the last rare one.

Also just 1 more thing...i noticed a player needing help and he seems to speak only spanish and was told to translate his help needed to a different language in order to be helped... Not sure what is going on but google translate is not that hard to use to help players TRYING to keep your game active. I do not know how to run a game or deal with any computer issues on a scale of this size but if all of these players are having issues isnt there a ban list and time of ban....just un ip block all ip adresses from the time of the issue maybe a day before...just seems really off with the approaches being exercised. Yet again i wish the best of luck to the ps4 family. (I felt your pain and know the stress this caused)

Quote Originally Posted by drbubblesps4 View Post
    it was in my club Murder Mitten, hope you got it

Banned
    missed 5 6 days of patron - 1 day given
    missed 5 6 days of hourly quests - 25 coins given
    Missed 5 6 days of farming for CC - 1 chest given
    Missed 5 6 days of harvesting - 0 given
    Missed 5 6 days of leaderboard farming - 0 given
    etc etc etc.

I don't know how you properly fix a issue that only effected a group of people but.... This effected more then just a day of patron for a lot of people.
    My clubs Ally Habitat farmer was not able to log in and we lost 64 gem dusters... 64 x 50k flux about that cost at the time.
    Ticket resulted in a big prove it response..

again IDK what or how to properly fix this but my club is out millions yet again and 0 help or f.....s given by the game your supporting.
    You try and run a community for a game and they have 0 idea how much work,time and recourses you put in and when they mess up YET again and screw you over..... 0 help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast