+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cant log into trove

Angry Cant log into trove

I was able to get on for like an hour then it started to crash. After that I cant get in reset everything like i am starting the game as a beginner. It is really annoying this is happening. So far i have been waiting 4hrs now and still cant get in. Some people can and some cant.

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hey Elite_Technician,

Unfortunately, Trove went through some connectivity issue last night, in such cases, we notify the community on the following subforum. The issue is now resolved

If you are still experiencing some issue, please contact our Customer Support.

._. Welp isupport ticket finally got sent, after 8 hours I had to turn my VPN on because without it I couldn't even reach the ticket system without a "Page cannot be reached" error,
    to those who still have this issue good luck! and connect to a VPN if needed like I had to.

seems all good now, thanks.

Are those who've been stuck not able to long in getting compensated? It's almost been a week we can't do our club we can grind we can't make flux and we're missing a lot of grind time. For those who haven't been able to log in involuntarily we're missing a lot of our weekly daily grind wich includes daily grinds and weekly grinds that's a lot of bonus loot we're now can't get back. Those people should be compensated.

Day 5 and the Server Maintenance screen continues. But my friends account just went on line so hopefully we'll be able to play come day 6

+ Reply to Thread