+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Resolved] PS4 NA & EU Connectivity Issue - Aug. 1, 2019

So we’re talking, potentially 72 hours of down time...

Will lux stick around for a few extra days?

Quote Originally Posted by eno View Post
    So we’re talking, potentially 72 hours of down time...

Will lux stick around for a few extra days?
    Yikes. I would probably quit if I missed Luxion because of something like this. This particular visit Luxion has an Ally needed which has not been available since last June (it is not tradable). Being locked out of getting some of the very little mastery I am still missing for another year would not be acceptable.

Still won’t let me log in plz fix so I can play the game and actually be able to see luxion befor he leaves I also hope that we get composited for all this down time gammer tag is coshuherk and I play on PS4

I do have a question though I'm one of the players that can't login I can't even get access to Glyph/Trionworlds to submit a ticket not sure what's going on there if I use my household Wi-Fi I cannot log on to any of the Trove systems if I turn off my Wi-Fi and just use my phones LTE I can get through what's up with that but is soon as I turn back on my Wi-Fi my phone can't even get through, I guess my main concern is I have over 240 gardening plants withering because I haven't been able to get into them not to mention all the materials that I would've been collecting over the last few days. is there anyway to get a rollback on this for me

Unhappy Still down? It's been 2 days now.

Still nothing? I'm so sad. Hopefully it will be rectified soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ForcesOfGood View Post
    I do have a question though I'm one of the players that can't login I can't even get access to Glyph/Trionworlds to submit a ticket not sure what's going on there if I use my household Wi-Fi I cannot log on to any of the Trove systems if I turn off my Wi-Fi and just use my phones LTE I can get through what's up with that but is soon as I turn back on my Wi-Fi my phone can't even get through, I guess my main concern is I have over 240 gardening plants withering because I haven't been able to get into them not to mention all the materials that I would've been collecting over the last few days. is there anyway to get a rollback on this for me
    same they are really screwing us over because it is dibble cubit week and I have patron I hope I can get a patron pass for the days I lost because that is my hard earned money right there and they are basically saying we don’t care about u

48 hours down, can we get an update please?
    Info on lux would be nice as well.
    Thank you

Login

Can we get an updat 4 days now and u still have not fixed it

Anyone else remember about a year ago trove went down for a day and the developer were all over it. Good communication, lots of updates, promises of compensation. Now, multiple days down and nothing but crickets.

Starting to think they either don’t care and went home for the weekend. Or the situation is bad, really really bad, and they don’t want to admit it.

Coming from a person with 962 days played, this is disheartening to lose a 590 ish consecutive days due to something I couldnt of helped, last time I took a break from trove was because I was working 2 jobs an it was only a day, this without my doing is my longest "break" I have taken from trove an it sucks!

Not here asking for anything but this NEEDS to be fixed before Monday ends. I know for a fact me an alot of end gamers miss Monday it's going to be a bad day for alot of people, something has to happen before these big ticket games come out or trove is going to lose a bunch players due to nothing happening an gardening being so lackluster on content.

+ Reply to Thread