+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Resolved] PS4 NA & EU Connectivity Issue - Aug. 1, 2019

No other beaches like Cali beaches. Although traffic isn't as bad as Santa Cruz. Actually it's worse. Nvm lol

Red face

Omg thank you so much from you Phantasie, itís up and running with my Home WiFi and I can play trove normally.

i love trove but i cant enjoy it lol

Hey Phantasie. First thank you for your help and i got your message. Still new to this whole thing and can't reply just yet. I've able to play buy can't enter codes due to not knowing what email i used back in 2017. I've sent a ticket but Edgar is no help. These forums seem to show more info and help then the tickets.

How do i find out what email was used for my account? I can log on glyph. Is that the email used for my account? Even though i have that set for another account name SpiderMonkey_619?

i sent my ip to phantisie

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #46
    Hi Guys

Sorry, I was out of the office for a few days with a family issue. Back now.

@Ocean Beach: What I would reccomend is either :
    1. Contact CS to have them give you your original email. Sadly, I cant do this for privacy reasons (I know this sucks, 99% of the people are honest, but we have to be cautious, so apologies). I can tell you the account you are logged into on the forumns is NOT linked to a PS4 account.
    2. Just re-link your account. You should be able to go to Link Account on the PS4 console (Main menu) and link/relink. Use whatever email you want, it would probably be best to use the same email you use on the forumns.
    3. PM me your ticket number.

@whatsworthYT: We talked over PMs - you should be all fixed up now.

-- Phantasie

Thank you for your response. I unlinked this email from it's account. Unfortunately when I'm on Trove i can't unlink it because i don't know what email was used. So i can't log in to change it. Lol.
    Every time i try to pm it says I'm not allowed to use this feature here's my ticket #1249208. Email dymplez98@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasie View Post
    Hi Guys

Sorry, I was out of the office for a few days with a family issue. Back now.

@Ocean Beach: What I would reccomend is either :
    1. Contact CS to have them give you your original email. Sadly, I cant do this for privacy reasons (I know this sucks, 99% of the people are honest, but we have to be cautious, so apologies). I can tell you the account you are logged into on the forumns is NOT linked to a PS4 account.
    2. Just re-link your account. You should be able to go to Link Account on the PS4 console (Main menu) and link/relink. Use whatever email you want, it would probably be best to use the same email you use on the forumns.
    3. PM me your ticket number.

@whatsworthYT: We talked over PMs - you should be all fixed up now.

-- Phantasie
    So Edgar with trion world customer service is useless, doesn't take the time to actually read the concerns of the players issues. He can't give me the email nor can he do anything....... i just want my Ocean_Beach_6241 account unlinked so i can do the rest myself. It's extremely frustrating to not be able to add codes but i can make purchases. They'll take my money that's for sure.

+ Reply to Thread