+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Resolved] PS4 NA & EU Connectivity Issue - Aug. 1, 2019

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

[Resolved] PS4 NA & EU Connectivity Issue - Aug. 1, 2019

We're investigating a recent issue with PS4 NA and PS4 EU players not able to connect to Trove. No ETA yet, but we hope to get it resolved soon.

Thanks for understanding.

Edited to Add (9:45 PM PT/4:45 AM UTC): Players on PS4 NA and PS4 EU should now be able to connect to Trove again.

Edited to Add (3:22 PM PT/10:22 PM UTC): We are investigating and working on fixes some players are still experiencing issues connecting to PS4 NA and PS4 EU. We hope to have periodic fixes over the weekend.

Edited to Add (11:58 AM PT/6:58 PM UTC): We have resolved several issues for many players connecting to PS4 NA and PS4 EU, but those still unable to login we are working on a fix. After it has been fully resolved we plan on sending out a compensation to players for connection issues this past weekend. More details to come, thanks all for your patience!

Thank you

Thank you for fixing this, is this referring to my ps4 telling me I can't connect to the auth servers or is this just my game not letting me sign in

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    We resolved an issue and players should be able to connect on PS4 again now!

Ps4 still down.
    Gets to “success, continue login.”
    Then... “failed to connect to auth server.”

Maintenance

It says the servers might be down for maintenance and I repeatedly pressed retry (PlayStation)

Login issues

I click play and then it says success,continuing login and then it says undergoing mantience my gammer tag is coshuherk and I play on PS4.

It is doing the same thing to me now gammer tag is coshuherk and I play on PS4

Still down

Please fix

Well it doesnt seem to be resolved since i still cant seem to log in and i keep getting the maintenance message. Maybe you should actually Resolve it before you declare it resolved.

10.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #10
    We are investigating and working on fixes some players are still experiencing issues connecting to PS4 NA and PS4 EU. We hope to have periodic fixes over the weekend.

+ Reply to Thread