+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Resolved] Login and Connection Issues - Aug 1, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Ghia View Post
    Yeah i changed my mind, i'll take a Ganda effigy!
    HAHAHAHA I wish

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #22
    Hello everyone,
    We're back with some good news!
    Logging into the game is possible once more. We appreciate your patience while we fixed these issues.

Happy Gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello everyone,
    We're back with some good news!
    Logging into the game is possible once more. We appreciate your patience while we fixed these issues.

Happy Gaming!
    Still having issues on ps4...

NA ps4 servers still down.

Update por favor?

The post says RESOLVED but it seems it is not. I have multiple people asking about PS4 issues with logging in. They have sent tickets of course but no one is getting replys or help. PS4 NORTH AMERICA SERVERS. (multiple log in issues)

Quote Originally Posted by Steamy View Post
    The post says RESOLVED but it seems it is not. I have multiple people asking about PS4 issues with logging in. They have sent tickets of course but no one is getting replys or help. PS4 NORTH AMERICA SERVERS. (multiple log in issues)
    It seems a large number of people on NA/PS4 still are having issues with login.

Quote Originally Posted by Female zombie View Post
    Same issue on xbox on, asks to link account and hitting play now is just as ineffective.

Thank you for letting us know and working hard to fix the issue. I hope to play again soon.
    Thanks! I am on xbox one, and my Glyph account when I login says "Your account is currently unavailable. Please try again later." and when I try to login to Trove, it is asking me to link my account. Was super worried!! Thank you for the update letting me know it's nothing on my end!

Login issues

So, I am still getting error #2017 when trying to log in, I can't change my password, because i dont have access to email which my account is assigned to... I already sent a ticket, but i dont really think that it will do anything... 1 reply after 11days...

probably its fixed

cant log in

they say good news that they have fixed the log in problem.Well maybe for everyone else but I still cant log in except to pts.I just love how every time they break,I mean fix things it gets worse.cudos devs.Two days now.

+ Reply to Thread