+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Resolved] Login and Connection Issues - Aug 1, 2019

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

[Resolved] Login and Connection Issues - Aug 1, 2019

Hi all,

The team is currently investigating issues preventing players from logging in and playing. We currently do not have an ETA and it seems to be affecting multiple games.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks! I am on xbox one, and my Glyph account when I login says "Your account is currently unavailable. Please try again later." and when I try to login to Trove, it is asking me to link my account. Was super worried!! Thank you for the update letting me know it's nothing on my end!

For pc can't get past World:login

Quote Originally Posted by agentw00t View Post
    Thanks! I am on xbox one, and my Glyph account when I login says "Your account is currently unavailable. Please try again later." and when I try to login to Trove, it is asking me to link my account. Was super worried!! Thank you for the update letting me know it's nothing on my end!
    same thing for me

I'm stuck in World:Login i was entering my club and now i can't join the game. Would appreciate some help to fix this. I'm playing on pc. Can u somehow send me to the hub? or is there other solutions.

same for me in ps4, "link account" fail and when you push "play now" the game stops in "wait for session" and then the "connection timed out" pops up

I hope you can fix it soon, do you know how long it will take approximately?

Stuck on World:Login as well, then the connection times out. Was teleporting to Skyrealm 1 from clan, and just before my credits and cubits showed zero. Someone in chat was asking if anyone lost credits as well.

Same issue on xbox on, asks to link account and hitting play now is just as ineffective.

Thank you for letting us know and working hard to fix the issue. I hope to play again soon.

i can see some things never change.

"I'm Disapointed in your pants" - fasti

Estimated time on the fix?

+ Reply to Thread