+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: A Wild Mobi Appears!

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

A Wild Mobi Appears!

Hey everybody,

Itís a me, Mobi, and Iím super excited to be back in action and help out with the Trion games. If you didnít already know, previously I had been at Trion Worlds for 3 years, specifically on Atlas Reactor, Defiance, and the Creator program. Last year before Trion Worlds got acquired by gamigo, I began working at a startup for a board game console (PlayTable, which is still awesome btw). I am a big fan of board games, D&D, and video games of all kinds.

Thereís lots of changes Iím getting caught up on and Iím excited for whatís to come in the future. I hear itís been a bit of a rollercoaster over the past year and just want to say we appreciate you all for playing the games we love! Keep in mind that fixing bugs and getting the servers stable are always on our mind as we look to improve upon our games. We have amazing games with a lot of history behind them, Iíll be looking for your feedback to build a better experience for everyone.

As always, I love supporting content creators, artists, and fans of our games, so feel free to share your own content or some of your favorites! Iíll be sharing your feedback with our team and looking for ways to grow our community. Iíd love to engage with players again and work with influencers, stay tuned for whatís to come!

Good luck have fun,

Mobi

Welcome back!

If you're in game don't change worlds because it's getting stuck at: World: Login

Welcome back btw.

4.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks, we are taking a look right now! Updates about logins will be here: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...ues-Aug-1-2019

Quote Originally Posted by CM Mobi View Post
    Hey everybody,

Itís a me, Mobi, and Iím super excited to be back in action and help out with the Trion games. If you didnít already know, previously I had been at Trion Worlds for 3 years, specifically on Atlas Reactor, Defiance, and the Creator program. Last year before Trion Worlds got acquired by gamigo, I began working at a startup for a board game console (PlayTable, which is still awesome btw). I am a big fan of board games, D&D, and video games of all kinds.

Thereís lots of changes Iím getting caught up on and Iím excited for whatís to come in the future. I hear itís been a bit of a rollercoaster over the past year and just want to say we appreciate you all for playing the games we love! Keep in mind that fixing bugs and getting the servers stable are always on our mind as we look to improve upon our games. We have amazing games with a lot of history behind them, Iíll be looking for your feedback to build a better experience for everyone.

As always, I love supporting content creators, artists, and fans of our games, so feel free to share your own content or some of your favorites! Iíll be sharing your feedback with our team and looking for ways to grow our community. Iíd love to engage with players again and work with influencers, stay tuned for whatís to come!

Good luck have fun,

Mobi
    small suggestion that would be largely appreciated would be to seperate summon npc from dismiss npc. if all club members could summon we wouldnt be left with empty npc slots in our clubs. but to dismiss needs to be restricted to officers and leaders as it costs clubits to do.

Well, I'd share a Trove pun but I dont want to get banned so here are some things I've screenshotted in the past while playing.

That time I became a Loot collector

A naturally occurring skull we found in a world load

I think this little buddy is afraid of heights

A beautiful build the the club world Needlessly Viscious on Xbox one

And lastly, could we see more Easter eggs like this? I absolutely love finding these. I will share these 2, but there are a few hidden secrets out there and I think we need more.

I hope something here helps....but I lied about not telling a pun.

What do you call lanterns in Dragonfire peaks?

Dracolytes

Quote Originally Posted by Chilandraa View Post
    small suggestion that would be largely appreciated would be to seperate summon npc from dismiss npc. if all club members could summon we wouldnt be left with empty npc slots in our clubs. but to dismiss needs to be restricted to officers and leaders as it costs clubits to do.
    I support this idea 100%, summon and banish should be separate. Another suggestion, please please please allow us to turn off bombs for president.

Yes please

Quote Originally Posted by Female zombie View Post
    Another suggestion, please please please allow us to turn off bombs for president.
    YES please Let us have a way for us to see who we banned from our club worlds so we can unban them if we want. Maybe a UI like Liked Worlds??

Welcome back. Without divulging any information or spoilers beyond a yes or no answer....Is there future content for Trove coming OTHER THAN what Trion Worlds has developed that Gamigo is milking and giving us in small spoon fulls? Like actual new content?

*Throws a Pokťball against 'Wild Mobi's head!*

*Spams B-button*

Quote Originally Posted by Chilandraa View Post

I reaaaally would appreciate this change into club's permissions. Since as stated, we can not leave the potential to drain ten thousands of clubits within minutes to everyone.

But if we can allow every member to summon NPCs then we never have empty slots again

+ Reply to Thread