+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Next Update?

Cosmic primordial will cost 5 DDE. No need to change the text then, jsut make the recipe require multiple.

Quote Originally Posted by TroubleInParadise View Post
    Cosmic primordial will cost 5 DDE. No need to change the text then, jsut make the recipe require multiple.
    They can't do that, keep in mind the game does get new players. All content needs to make sense to 5 year and 5 month players.
    Crystal dde dragon is very pointless without a huge upscale in difficulty.
    The more I think about how broken the damage scale is there is really only one way to make content that fits all without reworking all classes and monsters. Any content with set values is either to easy or to hard. Content without a forced upscale in difficulty based on time or (floor) levels complete will not have stay power.

would be really awesome to get a dev talking about what we have to look forward 2.

I am very much looking forward to the next update. This is my favorite game. I play it and some game at mobidescargar

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #14
    Hey everyone,

Great questions and we do have some updates in the works. More details to come in an upcoming letter from the Devs. We're eager for everyone to know more about where we are and where we are going. Expect some super fun community celebrations this month and more to come! Stay tuned

Quote Originally Posted by gedc View Post
    Hey everyone,

Great questions and we do have some updates in the works. More details to come in an upcoming letter from the Devs. We're eager for everyone to know more about where we are and where we are going. Expect some super fun community celebrations this month and more to come! Stay tuned
    Great to hear from you on this topic but I have a follow question.
    Up coming letter from the devs / we will start live streaming again soon.

Youve been saying things like this stringing along the topic with out giving 1 real detail.
    When will we see the dev letter?

in a week,month or 2020?

If they do bring back the livestream I hope its a well planned out once a month thing rather than a poorly planned weekly one.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    If they do bring back the livestream I hope its a well planned out once a month thing rather than a poorly planned weekly one.
    what they should do is higher a real streamer for a few hours a week and fly in a Real Trove Customer once a month.
    Player plays.
    Streamer runs the stream.
    Dev leads the topics.......

this would be well received, professional and a PR win...

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    what they should do is higher a real streamer for a few hours a week and fly in a Real Trove Customer once a month.
    Player plays.
    Streamer runs the stream.
    Dev leads the topics.......

this would be well received, professional and a PR win...
    I'd watch this. Every time.

More money spent on airplane tickets and hiring streamers=less updates or poorly, cheaply done ones. Money doesn't grow on trees...

Quote Originally Posted by gedc View Post
    Hey everyone,

Can you give us an aproximate ETA of when the letter comes? Or can you add a new reply into this topic with a link, once the letter is done?

I am really looking forward hearing from you, but please, please, be specific in this letter. Please do not have it say something along the lines like ,,You are great, we are great and somehow we will eventually improve the game with something". After all we are hanging in those vague ropes for a while already.

+ Reply to Thread