+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Next Update?

Next Update?

When will we be getting news on the future of trove?

I personably am looking forward to knowing the new way trove is going to be developed.

I don't expect a update so soon after gardening your still milking that one for the tractor pack sales.

I'm hoping we see ST-Club and more things to do with materials we have been collecting for years in the next update with a really nice u10 on trove.

Don't want to see new dragons as a main feature-New class till we fix current classes or anything passive in nature.

ST can be done so many different ways to give years of content.. I really hope you guys were listening to the customers.

They promised us a new Primordial for Cosmic last year before the sale to Gamigo. That was supposed to be part of the gardening update. As such, that might not be considered a "new" dragon as they would be filling in the gap by adding that dragon, and the 10% boost to cosmic gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    They promised us a new Primordial for Cosmic last year before the sale to Gamigo. That was supposed to be part of the gardening update. As such, that might not be considered a "new" dragon as they would be filling in the gap by adding that dragon, and the 10% boost to cosmic gems.

I recall that, having about 60 dragons already they are not that special anymore.
    We do need the crystal prim but it should be a side note as who cares if we get 1 more dragon really.
    Most people have a DDE waiting for a new prim.
    Unless u10 trove is 5 times harder then u10 topside we don't really need more stats.

They need to increase the drop rates for dragon fragments. Many of them are too hard to get as is. It shouldn't take you several hundred hours to farm 100 fragments for one dragon.
    Under mastery 20? Want a free class coin? Use code:XYN66FMGFTRYXZWCCFQT from the glyph launcher, under "redeem code" OR go to: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com and login, under "account" go to "apply code"

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    Most people have a DDE waiting for a new prim.
    Which is why they are in no hurry to release it, since it won't be a big money making opportunity.

BUT WAIT!...read the tooltip of a DDE and you will see it gives one of THREE primordial dragons. Players just ASSUME they will be able to use one for the FOURTH dragon. I guarantee you devs are figuring out a way to NOT allow players to instantly get the cosmic prim when it's released without looking completely scummy in the process.

Perhaps one day we'll find out for ourselves...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghia View Post
    Which is why they are in no hurry to release it, since it won't be a big money making opportunity.

BUT WAIT!...read the tooltip of a DDE and you will see it gives one of THREE primordial dragons. Players just ASSUME they will be able to use one for the FOURTH dragon. I guarantee you devs are figuring out a way to NOT allow players to instantly get the cosmic prim when it's released without looking completely scummy in the process.

Perhaps one day we'll find out for ourselves...

They can just AND it. You need this and that.
    There are so many things we have 1000s of that have become useless.
    I hope they take these items in to account and reward the people who never stopped playing.

1 easy way is just change the colour and name of older mounts so the grinders have places to spend items they have picked up still playing the game.
    New content will bring new everything but old content keeps being left to rot.

Oh yea, I forgot all about the class rework for the Tomb Raiser. That was also next on the list a year ago.

What are planned updates in near and long-term future for Trove?

Quote Originally Posted by HolyAlexanderNULL View Post
    What are planned updates in near and long-term future for Trove?
    Trove has lost so many long term players. 1/2 the mid/end game is filled with u10 built with poor stat players.
    The game is really breaking completely as players can get away with a crappy set up as we just have to much dps.
    There is such a difference in the top 500 players now then there was a year ago.

I really wish the devs fully understood the game. I personally can think of so many ways the game could make more money and I'm sure a lot of people who are on here can to.
    Even when a update hits 1/2 the player base will cry it's to hard as they have been able to play so long without having to build a real character.
    IDK if it really matter anymore, Trove might just be to broken for long term players to have a challenge.

Part of the problem is that when Geode topside/U10 hit, the content wasn't tuned for the higher PR players. U9 was made for 10K PR. U10 should have been 20K or higher, but they made it for 15K. This was a mistake in my opinion as we have two to three times the PR of the available content. (Twice for U10, three times for U9.) Due to this, you almost need a U11 that is tuned for 30K players.

I was doing my shadow tower run on Monday, and the pug club group was running with me, (I.E., we didnt pick for top DPS). we got a top 100 time of 17.7 seconds on Ultra DOTM without really trying. I'm guessing that the time wont hold until next week, but it goes to show that the content isnt up to the same level that the players are geared to.

+ Reply to Thread