+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quiting Trove...

Quiting Trove...

I have been playing Trove ever since week 1. Logged in everyday and now the game is getting boring. I quit before Gardening came back to see and didn't see anything but time gatted content. I think Trove should be revamped. The fact it runs on a old engine means that the game will always lag and crash. Sadly this where I go. It has been fun with the best community I have ever seen.

We all know that its a boring when you got everything but If you are bored just quit and dont try to start Drama in the Forum. It wont change anything anyway

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscool05PS4 View Post
    I have been playing Trove ever since week 1. Logged in everyday and now the game is getting boring. I quit before Gardening came back to see and didn't see anything but time gatted content. I think Trove should be revamped. The fact it runs on a old engine means that the game will always lag and crash. Sadly this where I go. It has been fun with the best community I have ever seen.
    M will miss you. You got it. many people don't understand trove. You fully understood this dumb *** game.
    It's so bad it's good.
    You take care buddy. Remember loyalty and being trustworthy equals success.
    Stay Uncool.

deleted deleted

+ Reply to Thread