+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ally Habitits "rare spawns"

Banned

Ally Habitits "rare spawns"

PS4 has only had the glo rare a few times.
    We have not seen the other 3 rares even though we have 100s of ally habitat's up.

I know really we only need 1 to spawn every few weeks/months but with 0 spawning historically we have no idea if the system is broken or not.

How often has PC seen rare spawns?

For me (PC) its around 4-5 and not more than 10 for other than Glow "rares" since I joined doing this habitats harvesting 3 weeks late, till now.
    For Glow rare, I've obtain more than 20. Nowadays the hype has gone down. Most small and big clubs are now invest in Glowbug Engines since patched, and also the cost of the other habitats are too expensive which contribute to the low number of various habitats other than Glowbug.

Banned
    Can the devs confirm 0 rares spawned in all of ps4 is working as intended?
    Yes 0 for 100 percent sure have spawned.

We have a pretty good group all sharing and watching the leaderboards mastery you can see if anyone picked one up.
    There have been 0 rares of the 3 since release. Seems like the rate has to be to low, its no fun at this spawn rate.

The rare snail spawned today. That makes ps4, 2/4

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Varlli View Post
    The rare snail spawned today. That makes ps4, 2/4
    to funny lol. guess you just need to ask.
    2/4 for current players. Wonder how people who missed the (hype) will make out on these as they are so rare.
    There's 0 reason to make superior once you get 4/4.
    I like the gardening update, Just this one part was not thought out for people in future.

Wish console could get on pts, I feel so much is missed that effects console differently then Pc.

+ Reply to Thread